Costco Online PS3 Bundle revealed... sort of

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Dear Costco Member,

You requested to be notified when the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle is available for purchase at Costco Wholesale. This item will be available for purchase on costco.com on Friday, November 17, 2006 at approximately 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The item will be prominently displayed on the homepage of costco.com until it is sold out.

Due to an extremely limited supply, we can accept orders from current Costco members only on a first come, first served basis, with a limit of one unit per household. The Costco warehouses do not have units available at this time.

Orders for the Sony PlayStation 3 Bundle will be shipped via UPS by Monday, November 20, 2006. Tracking information will be available on costco.com.

We hope to receive additional quantities in our warehouses and on costco.com prior to Christmas, but we do not have an estimated arrival date, or approximate quantity at this time. We apologize in advance if you are unable to purchase this item from Costco Wholesale.

time to get all hard for this

well they said 8 oclock but actually must have put it up at more like 7:45, what a dumb as i was thinking i had time to put a load of laundry in before 8... beyond that, loooks like it sold out in about 3 minutes.

Haha, I totally saw this coming yesterday when I saw this thread. Costco's website is not built to withstand this kind of assault :lol:

Good luck to anyone trying to get one... I was considering it for profit whoring, but it looks like their site has been obliterated.

What do you think out of stock means? NONE LEFT! How lame was that shit! Costco's IT deparment must be run by a couple of fuckin retards!

Now reading "Sold out" accross the picture in the middle of the main page.

And clicking it gets you a "this item is not available" message.

So they's all gone, folks. To those with them in your cart, here's hoping you get through check out and get one! Good luck! :D

What do you think out of stock means? NONE LEFT! How lame was that shit! Costco's IT deparment must be run by a couple of fuckin retards!

Does anyone know if the sold out is based on the units being in people's carts or if they are actually sold already? And how long will an item stay in our cart before it is removed?

[quote name='turningpoint']well i have it in my cart i just need to chekc out, I'm hopingthey account for the ones in peoples carts.[/quote]
werd i hope so too but somehow i doubt it.

bread's done
Back