Costco sell Xbox Slim yet?

McNutsack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I called them yesterday in my area (San Bernardino, California) they said they carry them. I went today...No, they didn't. Bah, I really dislike when employees are wrong.

Today, however, they said they have them...online only.

I was wondering, does anyone know when Costco will actually sell them in store? I assume it'll come as a bundle, which is fine as me, since I'll be refunding my xbox elite which is enough to buy a Slim (I love Costcos near-lifetime return policy!)

Or, am I able to just purchase it from the website, and if I keep the receipt, like 2 years from now I ca return it to any Costco?

I'm not familiar with their online services, and I figure there's a chance they may treat online orders the same as actual store purchases, and honor long warranty's and stuff...

Thanks for the help. Sorry if this is the wrong category to post this under (it seems like a shopping discussion)

Well, I'm at one of the northwest stores, and checking in the computer, out of the 50 or so warehouses in the NW not every single one was getting them, but each store that was, was getting 72 of them and they were just the console; no bundle.

I was just there today picking up some food items and i saw a pallate loaded with xbox 360 slims. they were priced at 293.00. Also saw the ps3 controller with game bundle at 54.00

Managed to pick up the rest of the Disney DVD sets for $8 :bouncy:

bread's done
Back