Could nobody think of a better OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']
Also, who the hell's the OP?[/quote]I post sometimes. There was no OTT and wasn't for a couple minutes, so I decided to make one. Feel free to make a better one so I can get rid of this turd of an OTT.

Looks like Dilana covered Killer Queen. It's airing in a little less than an hour on some Women Rock online radio station.

I'll have to tune in.

[quote name='zewone']Fake Moxio, they had Akuma in this week's episode of South Park.

It was a nice surprise. :][/QUOTE]

Not Fake.

But nice. Akuma = :)

[quote name='zewone']Fake Moxio, they had Akuma in this week's episode of South Park.

It was a nice surprise. :][/QUOTE]
Akuma was on South Park?

[quote name='Predator21281']I post sometimes. There was no OTT and wasn't for a couple minutes, so I decided to make one. Feel free to make a better one so I can get rid of this turd of an OTT.[/QUOTE]
No, you're cool 'cause you're listening to 65dos.

Yeah, there was a bunch of references to pop culture characters in the past two episodes and most definitely for next week.

[quote name='Liquid 2']No, you're cool 'cause you're listening to 65dos.[/quote]Great band. Actually started listening to them because you and Fart_Bubble were discussing them.

God Hand is becoming one of my favorite games of last gen. Shame Clover Studios is no more.

I'm sure Seth McFarlane is hugely pissed off that he didn't think up Imagination Land first, and fill it with pedophilic Smurfs and crack addicted Barbies.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']:lol: There's a skill point in Ratchet called roflcopter. I wonder what I'd have to do to get it.[/QUOTE]
What is that? Sony's answer to achievements?

Speaking of which, what happened to trophies?

Wasn't Lair supposed to be the first PS3 game with them?

Wisdom teeth removal - surgical or live - is cake.

Though when it's surgical, you don't remember anything. Apparently I pretended I was zombie when they wheeled me out of the hospital.

Nlelith is a prophet
From the prophet came the king
From the king came the pauper
From the pauper came the swing
From the swing came creation
From creation came love,
You don't know what this
Love is all about

[quote name='Liquid 2']MNL, is that a Heroes gamerpic? Are they on the marketplace?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they've been up. Pretty boo boo.

And they make you pay for it. :roll:

[quote name='zewone']What is that? Sony's answer to achievements?

Wasn't Lair supposed to be the first PS3 game with them?[/quote]
No, it's more useful. ;) It's just a way to get some points that can be used to buy extras, like cheats, skins, etc.

Trophies were delayed along with Home to the spring.

Can't wait to get my free tacos Oct. 30th :D

Will get one at 2pm at Taco Bell 1, will drive to Taco Bell 2 and get another, rinse and repeat around 5pm, and I will be the proud eater of 4 free tacos, courtesy of Jacoby Ellsbury.

Dilana coming up on womenrockradio = good.

Having to listen to some Melissa Ethridge shit while waiting for Dilana = bad.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']No, it's more useful. ;) It's just a way to get some points that can be used to buy extras, like cheats, skins, etc. [/QUOTE]
But, just for Ratchet, right?

[quote name='Punk_Raven']One of the kids in my class today said he was " Half Nigga Half Machine".

lulz.[/QUOTE]:lol:

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, they've been up. Pretty boo boo.

And they make you pay for it. :roll: [/QUOTE]Is boo boo a good or bad thing? :lol:
I'm guessing bad.

[quote name='zewone']What is that? Sony's answer to achievements?

Wasn't Lair supposed to be the first PS3 game with them?[/quote]

I don't know about trophies, but skill points are Insomniacs deal which are like 'cheesemints, but existed before the 360 even launched. I know they were in the PS2 R&C games -- may have even been in the Spyro games, and are most definitely in Resistance. Each skill point gives you x points which, when you reach certain milestones, unlock cheats/bonuses.

I just saw part of that South Park.

I saw Sagat in the background. :]

[quote name='dallow']Is Graffiti Kingdom good?
Have I asked this before?[/QUOTE]
No, but I have it because I enjoy drawing games.

I remember skillpoints in Resistance, I thought maybe it was a system wide PSN thing now, but it isn't.

When I move into that old prison, I'm going to be haunted by tortured souls.

:'[

I figured I was going to pay for gamer pics sooner or later. Might as well start with my favorite show. and where the fuck are the CAG gamer pics??!

[quote name='Strell']Wisdom teeth removal - surgical or live - is cake.

Though when it's surgical, you don't remember anything. Apparently I pretended I was zombie when they wheeled me out of the hospital.[/quote]

I had them knock me out for my wisdom teeth removal. After the surgery, I asked when they were going to start, and Pixie was let into the room and said, "You're done." It seriously felt like I blinked.

On the other hand, when I had my recent surgeries, when I woke up, my arms and hands hurt like hell. As the fog was lifting, I figured my right hand hurt because of the IV, but I couldn't figure out why the other hand and my arms hurt.

They told me that I was starting to come to on the table and panicked and freaked out, ripped the gause stuff (that was way up my nostrils) out of my nose and tried to attack or hit a nurse. They needed several people to hold me down to get the restraints on me so they could put me back under. :lol:

I did feel really bad and apologized profusely the next doctor visit, but he told me that wasn't uncommon.

I DO wish I could remember that, though...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I had them knock me out for my wisdom teeth removal. After the surgery, I asked when they were going to start, and Pixie was let into the room and said, "You're done." It seriously felt like I blinked.

On the other hand, when I had my recent surgeries, when I woke up, my arms and hands hurt like hell. As the fog was lifting, I figured my right hand hurt because of the IV, but I couldn't figure out why the other hand and my arms hurt.

They told me that I was starting to come to on the table and panicked and freaked out, ripped the gause stuff (that was way up my nostrils) out of my nose and tried to attack or hit a nurse. They needed several people to hols me down to get the restraints on me so they could put me back under. :lol:

I did feel really bad and apologized profusely the next doctor visit, but he told me that wasn't uncommon.

I DO wish I could remember that, though...[/quote]

Last thing I remember when I was knocked out was Strell's mom.

I swear I've seen a UFO in the sky when I was younger.

And I KNOW that there's some paranormal shit going in certain places.
My grandparents old house is haunted. I don't care what anyone says.
Too many of us (my family) have experienced scary stuff there.

[quote name='Liquid 2']People are fucking stupid: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071025/ap_on_re_us/ghosts_ap_poll[/QUOTE]

You think that's absurd, think of the percentages that believe in ghosts named Jesus.

[quote name='zewone']Anyone in here picking up Eye of Judgement?

The trading card nerd in me really wants to try it out.[/QUOTE]

I'm very interested in it, but I picked up Castlevania PSP this week, and GHIII next week...not to mention wanting to beat Rogue Galaxy; so I'm going to hold off on this for a bit. I hope the online community for it has legs, otherwise it won't be much fun to pick up down the road.

Manbearpig looked so much cuddlier when Al Gore was talking about it.

Jesus in Imagination Land is like when Ghandi was in hell.

[quote name='zewone']Anyone in here picking up Eye of Judgement?

The trading card nerd in me really wants to try it out.[/quote]Can I rent it?
I just want to hold the little 3D guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back