Could this be the answer for those looking for GC component cables still?

uli2000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
I recently got a HD tv and have started looking for the component cables for my GC, but I havent had much luck. So I do a quick look over at playasia and found this. Its kinda hard to see for sure, but it looks like a VGA cable. Does anyone know if it will hook up to the digital out on the GC? If that is so, could'nd you get a VGA to component breakout cable and hook it up that way? Has anyone used one of these cables? Im not so sure I want to be the guinea pig for this, but If I cant get these cables soon, I may just try it.

i dont think that they work with American Tvs, but I think they are in stock at Nintendo.com, people have been posting about them being instock for awhile

You need to call them do not go off what the website has on it because I called Saturday and order mine thought the phone.

what # did you guys call to order your cables?

edit: I found the number and ordered the component cables! 1-800-255-3700

[quote name='Vegan']Nintendo seriously makes a VGA cable for the Cube? First I've heard...[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's a VGA cable. I vaguely remember reading something along the lines of a Japanese only plug on TVs called a D plug, and this looks like it.

I looked around last night, and it is the same connection as a vga cable. Some people said they had to mod the cable, but I didnt find anything about that. Luckily, Ive got my component cable on order now.

Still expensive with shipping. But it's the cheapest you'll find. Today tuesday I ordered the component cables. Which are hard to find.

bread's done
Back