Count Of Monte Cristo only 99 cents!

Giving the trial a shot now, although it doesn't work with Vista 64 good (so it says). Guess I'll be operating in 32 bit mode for this one...

Gawd...Monte Cristo sandwiches, covered in powerdered sugar and dunked in rasperry jam.... Where's Bennigan's?

Thanks OP, my wife loves these hidden item games (she's a big fan of the Mystery PI stuff).

I had one question for anyone who knows, though- last time I installed some downloaded puzzle games from a website (I forget the name of the site), and when I later ran my virus scanner, it found some kind of spyware or malware in the programs. Since I've never ordered from this company before, does anyone know if B/Fish downloadable games come with spyware or any other unwanted stuff? Thanks.

[quote name='Otty Ott']You can now get The Count Of Monte Cristo, a hidden object game similar to the Mystery Case Files games, for 99 cents!

http://www.bigfishgames.com/downloa...f-monte-cristo/index.html?afcode=af7f87502da6

This offer is good through April 27th from Big Fish Games...
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Great deal.Thanks OP.

[quote name='CENNY']Thanks OP, my wife loves these hidden item games (she's a big fan of the Mystery PI stuff).

I had one question for anyone who knows, though- last time I installed some downloaded puzzle games from a website (I forget the name of the site), and when I later ran my virus scanner, it found some kind of spyware or malware in the programs. Since I've never ordered from this company before, does anyone know if B/Fish downloadable games come with spyware or any other unwanted stuff? Thanks.[/quote]

I've downloaded about 10 games from them and have never had any computer problems.

bad thing is you played one hidden picture game you mostly played them all.. i got 3 or 4 hidden pic games off bigfish games for free few months back.. never played them more then an hour....

the last game (spa mania) was a fun game for 99 cents buti think i pass on this one .

[quote name='Otty Ott']Gawd...Monte Cristo sandwiches, covered in powerdered sugar and dunked in rasperry jam.... Where's Bennigan's?[/quote]

All of the Bennigan's near me went the way of Circuit C(sh)ity ; ;

Big Fish has no spyware or anything like that. It's a good company. One nice thing is if you buy a game from them, you can redownload it anytime and even put it on all of your PCs.

I agree that $20 is too much for most of these games. I guess that's why Amazon/Reflexive have dropped their prices down to $7 or $10 on most of them...Big Fish has their Game Club which allows you to get them for as little as $7, too, but you have to commit to buying several games over a certain time period...

[quote name='Otty Ott']Big Fish has no spyware or anything like that. It's a good company. One nice thing is if you buy a game from them, you can redownload it anytime and even put it on all of your PCs.

I agree that $20 is too much for most of these games. I guess that's why Amazon/Reflexive have dropped their prices down to $7 or $10 on most of them...Big Fish has their Game Club which allows you to get them for as little as $7, too, but you have to commit to buying several games over a certain time period...[/QUOTE]

if you buy a lot of these games like i said on another thread shockwave seems to be the way to go..

over 300 of these games with no time limits. 9.95 per month or 4.95 per month if you pay a year in advance. if anyone wants to check it out i got a few 3 day passes (dont know if these are referals or not cause i just joined myself,,,, played sea journey all night fun little game :)

Are you enjoying Shockwave? I've heard it has lots of technical glitches as far as the Shockwave Unlimited program? Or have they smoothed it out?

[quote name='slidecage']if you buy a lot of these games like i said on another thread shockwave seems to be the way to go..

over 300 of these games with no time limits. 9.95 per month or 4.95 per month if you pay a year in advance. if anyone wants to check it out i got a few 3 day passes (dont know if these are referals or not cause i just joined myself,,,, played sea journey all night fun little game :)[/QUOTE]

Slidecage,

I just Pm'ed you, if you have any of those left. Have thought about trying that site, just wanted to see what was available and if it worked through my jobs firewall first.

[quote name='Otty Ott']Are you enjoying Shockwave? I've heard it has lots of technical glitches as far as the Shockwave Unlimited program? Or have they smoothed it out?[/QUOTE]

what sort of tech glitches have you heard???

i just joined tuesday and mostly have not played any of the CLUB online game side.. i just downloaded around 15 games and so far no problems

downloaded

jewel quest solitare 3 ( this game has been sucking up all of my time LOVE THIS GAME)
Build a lot 2
build a lot 3
Sea journey (VERY FUN GAME)
country fair
Coffee rush (was going to buy these 2 off amazon for 10 so i saved 10)
puzzle hero (fun game)
puzzle quest
FIx it up (fun game)
aveyond
Aveyond 2
build in time
Diaper dash (was sort of shocked they would have this game this soon)
supermarket mania

now i did have lag playing

Lost in reefs when i first downloaded it but 2nd time i played it played fine (think underwater cradle of rome)

A fairy tale (werid match 3 game)

I was going to join the online CLUB side for 30 but then though for 30 bucks more i can get the unlimited game download (if you join UNLIMITED you get CLUB for free)

so short answer i have not ran into any major problems.....

bread's done
Back