Counter Strike Global Offensive CAG thread

I recently started competitive matchmaking, and at first it was kind of a pain to use, but I think some of the updates they've made improved it some. It generally takes about 3-5 minutes to start a game, and I'm usually put with people of similar skill which is nice. I just need to win two more matches before I'm assigned a rank...what is everyone else's rank here?

I loved the new update where they made the Deagle more accurate. So much better now. Also the auto shotty is a beast. Sweeet.

I just picked this up, looking to play with more people, League is wasting too much of my time with trolls. Add me on steam: ctr904

They should just rename this game CS Global Awpenfse. Every game I join now is just full of people with the AWP 24/7.

It's starting to not even be fun anymore.

I was turned off on this game until I started playing competitive 24/7, with the new ranking system they pair you with people who are similar. Therefore I'm paired with people who suck as much as I do.

Edit: Just made it to Silver III

Last edited by a moderator:
Highest rank I've hit so far is Legendary Eagle Master. Honestly, anything past DMG is not fun at all. Almost guaranteed to have one, if not multiple boosting asshole cheaters on both your team and the other team. It's pretty much a joke.

If you want to take this game seriously at all, sign up for ESEA and just pug it on there. You'll play with much higher quality players and the cheating is almost non-existent.

I just got bumped from silver elite master to silver elite.. In the last 10 games I feel like 8 out of the 10 times I got paired with derankers. Think I won maybe 3 out of 10 games this week.

Anybody else seeing more deranking players or maybe I'm just getting screwed with pairing

bread's done
Back