Country Inns & Suites - $30.00 Amazon Credit

jax2001

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I've used this promotion twice for work and will again in May. All the information is below with the link to check rates and availability.

It was supposed to end at the end of April but it has been extended through May 31.

Spring Getaway & More

Take a break this spring with our Spring Getaway offer.

Stay two or more nights now through May 31, 2011, at participating hotels in the U.S. and Canada and receive:

• Certificate code via email after stay to redeem online for a 30 USD Amazon.com Gift Card* or a 30 CAD Amazon.ca Gift Certificate**
  • T.G.I. Friday’s® offer coupon (U.S. hotels only)
  • 3,000 Bonus Gold Points®. Not a member, join now.
And that’s just the beginning. Once you arrive, you can enjoy our great everyday amenities, like delicious free hot breakfast, free high-speed Internet and freshly baked warm chocolate chip cookies – all free of charge.
Spend your spring vacation at Country, and you’ll understand why so many guests are saying, “I love this Country.” To experience this limited time offer, you must ask for the Spring Getaway offer. Book now!

Check rates and availability here

I stayed there before just outside of Washington DC. Very nice hotel and fairly inexpensive too. Breakfast was pretty good, free parking and free shuttle as well. I wish I was traveling in the next month to take advantage of this.

bread's done
Back