Couple new Trade-In Deals at EB/Gamestop

Afrodiziak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Went by Gamestop after work today to trade in some games and noticed that they had some new promos going for some upcoming games.

Trade 2 ($8 Value) + $19.99 and get a brand new sports game. I didn't get the whole list but I know Fight Night Round 4 (360, PS3), The BIGS 09, and I'm pretty sure the new Tiger Woods game was on there.

Also, I noticed a paper that wasn't yet posted that had something about having your copy of Gears of War 2, the upcoming All Fronts expansion pack for it and 1400 Microsoft Points. I was hoping someone on CAG could confirm what this deal was. It seemed like if you went in with a copy of Gears of War 2 and bought the All Fronts expansion pack they would give you 1400 points. This is totally unconfirmed as I couldn't get a good look at the signage, maybe we'll hear something in the next few weeks about it.

Looking forward to hearing from somebody about the Gears signage!
Also, T2 + pay the difference is the regular promo, looks like you're saving ~$4 assuming the sports game is $69

[quote name='neksus']Looking forward to hearing from somebody about the Gears signage!
Also, T2 + pay the difference is the regular promo, looks like you're saving ~$4 assuming the sports game is $69[/QUOTE]

Yeah I actually picked up a copy of Fight Night 4 through trade 3. Way better deal if you're trading in games that you can find cheap.

Thanks for the info for adding the games. I am really interested in NHL 10.

Time to find two games !!! I hope to use my BBV credit to buy 2 games that are eligible...

isn't it just better to do a T3 for wolfenstein and then dump it back for nhl10 later on? well its not a preorder but it won't sellout when its released day1 i wudn't think

Trading in for Wolf... requires two things:
1) having 3 8$+ games to trade
2) going 2 extra times to EB (pick up that turd and bring it back, compared to just preorder the game you want)

I do not have 3 games to trade , so I prefer 2 games + $20 especially having EBgames credit.

It is always on in theory, but many stores do not allow it or pretend they do not know about it...

For the specific trade-in deal mentionned here for NHl10, I called two stores in Montreal area and both of them told me the deal is not going on, they only had Trade 3 for NHL 10...

bread's done
Back