Cowboom DOTD preowned PSP Go black for $69.99 + shipping

Not a bad deal, especially if you can't find one at Gamestop. I'm not a fan of smudges/fingerprints, so the piano instead of matte finish was buzz kill for me.

Couldn't stand the idea of buying one for anything less then the GS price. And I was getting frustrated not being able to find one at that price.

But I have not been disappointed with Cowboom yet and this will be my third system purchase from them so far.

Also, got mine Grade 6 with everything included except owners manual and USB.

Thanx OP another happy CAG ...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Also, got mine Grade 6 with everything included except owners manual and USB.[/QUOTE]

The PSP Go has a proprietary connector on the bottom which the USB cable connects to, so you won't be able to use a standard USB cable you already have. The power adapter for the PSP Go also connects to the system via USB so you might not be able to charge your system until you get a cable for it, just FYI.

stupid question

but this is a download wireless sytstem right or can i hook it though the usb port and transfer the games though my pc

[quote name='slidecage']stupid question

but this is a download wireless sytstem right or can i hook it though the usb port and transfer the games though my pc[/QUOTE]

Yup, just drag & drop via USB...good times

[quote name='SScorpio']The PSP Go has a proprietary connector on the bottom which the USB cable connects to, so you won't be able to use a standard USB cable you already have. The power adapter for the PSP Go also connects to the system via USB so you might not be able to charge your system until you get a cable for it, just FYI.[/QUOTE]

Will the PS3 USB's work?

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']Will the PS3 USB's work?[/QUOTE]

The USB cable for PS3 controller is a standard cable so no. The PSP Go cable connector will only fit a PSP Go.

[quote name='SScorpio']The USB cable for PS3 controller is a standard cable so no. The PSP Go cable connector will only fit a PSP Go.[/QUOTE]

So get the dock instead?

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']So get the dock instead?[/QUOTE]

The dock doesn't come with an A/C adapter, and the plug for the adapter uses the old style PSP adapter from one systems with a UMD drive. The power adapter for the PSP Go only has USB plug and there is no way to connect it to the dock other than through the proprietary port which still requires the PSP Go USB cable, and would block your from being able to connect the video out cables to the dock if you want to use that feature.

Also, if you want to output to your TV you will still need to get a PSP Go USB able to be able to pair a Dualshock 3 with the PSP Go.

[quote name='Camre']Not going to buy one sight unseen, too risky unfortunately.[/QUOTE]

I completely understand where you are coming from, but I can also say that I've picked up two PSP Go's from CowBoom and both were in pristine condition. One I think was factory refurb and the second was used (but with a good quality rating, though no power adapter or USB cable). I'm not saying you shouldn't worry, but some people like myself have gotten lucky.

Just a fyi, but if it's a Go it has a much higher chance of being in pristine condition compared to a regular 1000/2000/3000.

bread's done
Back