Crackdown $10 at Amazon

I know it's been said in every other Crackdown-related thread but for anyone that's still on the fence: this is a fantastic game, especially for that price. One of my favs for 360.

yeah, old PH style sucks. When I picked up 3 on sunday from BB, I almost thought about getting more so more games would look more uniform! (OCD) I actually got excited w/ this post and thought they'd be clearing out some of the original printings complete w/ that Halo 3 demo access card. I'd definitely get one of those for $10 and keep it sealed.

[quote name='token2k6']yeah, old PH style sucks. When I picked up 3 on sunday from BB, I almost thought about getting more so more games would look more uniform! (OCD) I actually got excited w/ this post and thought they'd be clearing out some of the original printings complete w/ that Halo 3 demo access card. I'd definitely get one of those for $10 and keep it sealed.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I have the original print with the Halo 3 coupon in sealed condition! Picked it up a while ago (can't remember how much I paid for it, but definitely more than $10) and never got around to playing it. It's still on my list of games to play eventually.

I don't think this has any DLC whatsoever included..that used to not be the thing on PH discs, especially these with the old artwork. I can't seem to think of any..

Hmmm, if it came with the dlc, I would have bit... But since the original (and superior) case is 10 used at gamestop... I am going to wait

it's been 10 at newegg forever now with free shipping;.. when i ordered it a while back I got the original case too for anyone looking for that... rather then buying used from gamestop etc

otherwise good game.. and same price as newegg so good deal esp if you have some amazon credit then I guess even better

edit - looks like newegg is charging $3 shipping now for some reason instead of the free shipping its been

I played it for a little while, but just thought it was OK. Not great like others are saying. Seemed to get a little repetitive and no real draw to keep me playing.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']if you order this from newegg, you will probably get the original cover but the game will also be resealed.[/QUOTE]

Yup, original cover and resealed, but still has the microsoft seal unbroken on it.

[quote name='Don G.']Damn. 16.99 now[/QUOTE]
Too bad.

Also, they should change it to the new updated Platinum covers. The old one's are hideous!

[quote name='mitnosi']Yup, original cover and resealed, but still has the microsoft seal unbroken on it.[/QUOTE]

It is not resealed, Microsoft used the cheap shrinkwrap for this game and Blue Dragon.

bread's done
Back