Crackdown (360) $3.49 at Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this game so much.

So much so, in fact, that I actually got all 500 green orbs. That's a huge deal for me - I rarely beat games, much less do extra things in them.

For that price it's almost worth buying a second copy to play some online coop with my brother! Gonna text him and see if he would be interested. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']For that price it's almost worth buying a second copy to play some online coop with my brother! Gonna text him and see if he would be interested. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

You'll want to hurry -- only 2 left in stock!

must buy if you havn't played it yet, i got all the agility orbs except 1 without a map and had to use a guide to get the last one, it made me sad :/

Aaandd it's gone. Just got a response back from my brother "k". He's a dope I guess. Still waiting to see if that was supposed to be a yes or not. :p

And now he says he'll play it. bum bum bum bum..fail. Lol.

Amazon's being too slow, and between there being only 2 left in stock and finding some trivial item to acquire the free shipping, it isn't worth it.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']Too bad the sequel is garbage.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed the sequel. The main problem with the sequel is that it's really more of a DLC or mod than a proper sequel. Well worth $10-20 but it should never have been a full $60 retail release.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']I really enjoyed the sequel. The main problem with the sequel is that it's really more of a DLC or mod than a proper sequel. Well worth $10-20 but it should never have been a full $60 retail release.[/QUOTE]

I also really enjoyed the second game. Like you said, its definitely worth $10-$20.

[quote name='ArmyOfFun']I really enjoyed the sequel. The main problem with the sequel is that it's really more of a DLC or mod than a proper sequel. Well worth $10-20 but it should never have been a full $60 retail release.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Brother Daz']I also really enjoyed the second game. Like you said, its definitely worth $10-$20.[/QUOTE]

I have only played a little bit of the sequel (after having played and beat the first), but I concur. Fun game, but it definitely feels more like an expansion than a true sequel. I would have been pissed if i paid anything significant, but I got it off of GF with a rewards coupon, so I think I paid less than $10. Well worth it at that price.

[quote name='bsmiff']Dang, missed out. AWD's got a $6.99 copy with FSSS.[/QUOTE]
Not for long they won't.;) MS sent me an email that my repaired 360(or a refurb) I got for $20 console only from a local shop is inbound now, so I should grab it since this is one of the console exclusives I always wanted to try but never could cuz I didn't have a 360 till now.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back