Crap Games to Avoid (Blacklist?)

Mospeada_21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
thought this might be useful, or just for laughs. i'll start, please add to it everyone.

Multi-platform:
TriggerMan
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown

GC:
Jeremy McGrath: Supercross World

i wonder why they even publish this stuff?

[quote name='mousin']xbox:

halo 2[/quote]

It ain't crap, but stick to the first Halo.

Avoid:
Star Fox Adventures (GC)

All I can think of right now.

EDIT: Viewtiful Joe 1&2 (GC & PS2)

Star Fox Adventures is aimed toward a younger audience, but it isn't a bad game... at least, not in a Trigger Man kind of way. If nothing else, it is a really pretty game, and a Cube game that actually has some voiceovers! It's probably worth $10 or $15.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']Fight Club (PS2/Xbox)[/quote]

darn you beat me to it...also with coupon @ EB games it's at that must get price of $9.99...not :roll:

[quote name='Lizard Axe'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']dark cloud 1 and 2, yeccch[/quote]

Agreed. :puke:[/quote]

Double agreed.

[quote name='poormojo'][quote name='Lizard Axe'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']dark cloud 1 and 2, yeccch[/quote]

Double agreed.[/quote]

Disagreed.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='poormojo'][quote name='Lizard Axe'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']dark cloud 1 and 2, yeccch[/quote]

Double agreed.[/quote]

Disagreed.[/quote]
Double Disgreed. These games are good RPG's.

[quote name='nachzeher'][quote name='mousin']xbox:

halo 2[/quote]

Must you troll?[/quote]

I haven't played Halo 2 (and don't plan on it), but I would have to say that I feel that way about the first Halo. blech...

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='poormojo'][quote name='Lizard Axe'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']dark cloud 1 and 2, yeccch[/quote]

Double agreed.[/quote]

Disagreed.[/quote]
Double Disgreed. These games are good RPG's.[/quote]

Triple Disagreed

Why don't some of you post games that are actual crap, rather than posting games you just didn't like but the majority of the gaming world did?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Why don't some of you post games that are actual crap, rather than posting games you just didn't like but the majority of the gaming world did?[/quote]
agreed

seriously... this is only going to turn into a flame war when people start listing Animal Crossing and Halo 2 as blacklist games... DURRRRR!!!!

[quote name='dnt_h8me2'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='poormojo'][quote name='Lizard Axe'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']dark cloud 1 and 2, yeccch[/quote]

Double agreed.[/quote]

Disagreed.[/quote]

Quadruple Disgreed + 20 .

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Why don't some of you post games that are actual crap, rather than posting games you just didn't like but the majority of the gaming world did?[/quote]
agreed[/quote]

yes, i was hoping to get a fair list of games i/we should 'really' avoid. pleeese? :)

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']seriously... this is only going to turn into a flame war when people start listing Animal Crossing and Halo 2 as blacklist games... DURRRRR!!!![/quote]

can Mods edit the posts? :wink: or, could the 'flamers' please exercise self-restraint and delete those posts?

i have politely PM'ed the source of those posts.

[quote name='hutno'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Why don't some of you post games that are actual crap, rather than posting games you just didn't like but the majority of the gaming world did?[/quote]
agreed[/quote]

Yes, don't post games you were dissapointed in because like a dumbass, you hyped the hell out of it. Post games you honestly thought were bad, not games you just didn't like.

Well, this thread really worked out well.

We need some rules here. For instance, anything with an average score above 50% on GameRankings does not qualify. This thread should be for stuff that is universally reviled and should only be considered at extremely low prices and even then for those who take pleasures in examing the worst games for themselves, in an MST3K sense.

Evergrace. That thing is damn near unplayable. Maybe i should've given it more than 30 mins, but still...

Also add Legend of Alon D'ar to that list. What was Ubisoft thinking? Both of these are RPGs by the way.

Double agreed.[/quote]

Disagreed.[/quote]

Triple Disagreed.

I agree with not listing games like Halo 2 and Animal Crossing but i disagree with the 50% on gamerankings. Lord of the Rings 3rd age got a 75% on there but i must say its one of the worst games ive played. It would maybe be worth it at 10 bucks but the graphics are horrible, the story is based on the movie(which i dont mind but it means it isnt new) and the game is just...bad. One of the few games i have returned within the first day playing it.

I liked the movies and didnt overhype this, saw good scores, bought it and was very sad indeed.

[quote name='nachzeher']Evergrace. That thing is damn near unplayable. Maybe i should've given it more than 30 mins, but still...

Also add Legend of Alon D'ar to that list. What was Ubisoft thinking? Both of these are RPGs by the way.[/quote]

Funny, Evergrace and Eternal Ring are my two favorite PS2 launch titles. I've long had a fondness for From's action RPGs. Now, Forever Kingdom, the prequel/sequel to Evergrace, had some problems that caused my to put aside for a while but I respect that they were trying to do something different. I fully intend to give it another shot someday.

Haven't played Legend of Alon D'ar yet but I'm betting I'll like more than you did. Tastes vary. Someone with only passing interest in a genre is only going to want the best it has to offer while someone else who feel underserved by the market offering will accept a wider range of quality.

I really disliked Nightcaster (xbox) and Counter Strike (xbox). Even having the nerve to release counter strike as a full priced game baffles me. Lets see, if you become bored of playing all one mode per map online, you have the option of doing it with lame AI bots while attempting to use the faulty custom soundtrack option!

[quote name='hutno']Risk (ps2) some glitch makes it impossible to play[/quote]
The game plays perfectly, it's the online mode that's not accessible.

bread's done
Back