Crash Commando RETURNS! The REVIVAL of the game

Paco

CAGiversary!
Anyone interested in a cag night for this game? The game is only five dollars for it on PSN so the game virtually has no cost of entry for it now. The game is dirt cheap and a great competitive title to see who truly shines. Anyone interested in starting this game up again?

The game is really fun. I have not played it since it came out and I know I am super rusty on it..

I was just thinking about purchasing this Crash Commando since it's so cheap! I'm aware that this is a multiplayer game, and also have single player mode. But does the single player option include a story mode in it? Like missions and stuffs. THANK YOU!

[quote name='TheBigHam']I was just thinking about purchasing this Crash Commando since it's so cheap! I'm aware that this is a multiplayer game, and also have single player mode. But does the single player option include a story mode in it? Like missions and stuffs. THANK YOU![/QUOTE]

no it doesn't. There is a single player mode, but it's just to teach you the gameplay mechaniacs. There's no storyline. Infact the selling point of the game was that there's no plot no girls just pure mayhem.

I would deffinatley be in on this; I Haven't played that many games yet but I'm pretty sure I could catch on fast

Mmmmm so much interest in it. And fluffy mexican. You bought 3 on 3 but didn't get Crash Commando? That's habadashery.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I usually come home from work at 7pm, if you guys are still playing I'll join you guys. ;)[/QUOTE]

You work? I thought you just played games and collected trophies all day ;)

To the people who want to join, add my PSN name to your list. I'm going to friendchain it so only people on my list "and your list" can join the game to keep it cags only.

Alright a bump for you all.

I have a mic so I can explain anything you wish. While playing. I'm going to start off with a deathmatch so anyone new can learn all the basics and experiment with the mix of weapons.

I bought this yesterday and ended up playing the multiplayer all night. It can get pretty addicting. I'm gonna try and join in for a few matches tonight.

I actually ended up getting knocked out around 7PST as well, unfortunately I gotta hop on late and play Socom. If anyone is up later tonight (like late-late), I'd definitely be down for some games.

I'll be up for some games. I wouldn't mind teaching the newer people how to play this and answer questions.

@ paco, how does the party system work and how do you join your friends games or see your friends list.

Also, I'll make a list of everbody who posted on the forum along with there time in about 3 hours though since I don't want to on my iPhone.

That's easy. When you go to multiplayer game and choose find game, you press square to filter it from public to friends to friend chain. Friends is people on your list directly while friend chain is anyone on your list but not part of the master list.

I'll try to download this tonight, before this sale ends, was kinda thinking about getting it, at this price now though I just have to get it.

I played option.iv. He has potential. He needs someone to teach him the ropes. But I can see some good fights with him once he learns the game properly.

[quote name='Paco']I played option.iv. He has potential. He needs someone to teach him the ropes. But I can see some good fights with him once he learns the game properly.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, though I don't think I'll get better anytime soon. Though I'm still having fun (this game is awfully a lot like Soldat).

[quote name='option.iv']Thanks, though I don't think I'll get better anytime soon. Though I'm still having fun (this game is awfully a lot like Soldat).[/QUOTE]

The game is one of the easiest games to get good at. Just takes practice. Some of the best players got there simply by playing for a few weeks straight.

Hey have any of you guys tried launching this from HOME? I see they added the feature but have not tried it yet.

We don't exactly have a night planned for this. Unfortunately I haven't had as much time to play, and tonight I have 2 CAG nights to run. I'd be up for late-late tonight (around 9pst/12est). Tomorrow evening would be fine for me as well.

^I know you posted a little while ago, but I'm about to play some right now. So if you or anyone wants to play, add me (Radiohead_Fan) on PSN.

If you're still on, I"ll play. I went to eat with the family so I came home a bit late.

[quote name='Paco']Well it's tuesday and almost 6:30. Anyone up for some Crash Commando?[/QUOTE]

You guys going to be launching from Home? I might join in a bit.

No not home. Just regular game with a friends chain list. We need more then just us though.

bread's done
Back