Crave Kick @ss Sweepstakes

archangelreb

CAGiversary!
http://microsites.craveonline.com/taken/#/sweepstakes/

PRIZE/ODDS: One (1) Grand Prize is available. The Grand Prize winner will receive the Grand Prize consisting of One (1) Sharp AQUOS 46" 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV(Approximate Retail Value "ARV" $1,198.99 US), One (1) Panasonic - Blu-ray Disc Player with 1080p Upconversion (ARV $299.99 US), One (1) Taken on Blu-Ray (ARV $27.99 US), and KRAV MAGA Training Classes (ARV $ $1,000.00 US)

The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $ 2,578.97 US. Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed except that Sponsor retains the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value (or at Sponsor's election, the cash value of the applicable prize) in the event a stated prize is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.

Fox is a partial prize provider only and is not responsible for any other aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the collection, submission, processing or judging of entries, the administration of the Sweepstakes, selection of winners or prize fulfillment

That site's having some issues or something. I can't enter underscores in the email and I can't click the enter button... Thanks anyway OP :p

It's working for all of you? I tried it in both Firefox and IE. Firefox won't let me click the enter button or use underscores, and IE won't even let me enter text. Weird.

bread's done
Back