crazy back-fired chocolate ex-lax trick

xxxafibenderxxx

CAGiversary!
okay so like 2 years ago i created a plan that i would roll up chocolate ex-lax into tootsie roll wrappers and give them to friends as jokes right. it worked out flawlessly last time i attempted this so i gave it another go this year.

so i buy the chocolate ex-lax, nicely craft it into the shape of a tootsie roll wrapper, and i put it in my freezer with a large neon green post it note wrapped around it saying DO NOT EAT!! basically, you wouldn't even know it was a tootsie roll unless you took off the post-it note. so my friend's mom comes and stays at my house last night because hotels are packed with Nascar people cause of the race. so she comes over, sleeps on my couch. if you don't know where this is going, i feel sorry for you haha. so i wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss when i remember that it's in there and i don't want her to eat it. so i run over to the freezer, make sure it's still there.. make sure the post-it note is intact, and then i go back to sleep. i wake up this morning to check if it's there, and it's fucking gone. mind you this is like 2 servings of chocolate ex-lax which can really make you shit your fucking brains out. so i look all around for it, every cranny and compartment in my freezer, and i can't find it. i quick open up the garbage can and i see the wrapper, with the dismantled post-it note in the garbage sitting right there. in my mind, i was hoping that it was my mom throwing it out for precautionary measures, but it wasn't. low and behold my friend's mom just totally IGNORED the neon fucking green post it note and eats the whole tootsie roll. now only time will tell.

oh no, don't get me wrong.. i don't feel the slightest bit guilty or remorseful. :D

edit: it is also the long skinny tootsie roll, not to get anyone confused.

This thread is helpful without pictures. And what kinda jerk ass goes around in someone elses house and eats stuff that specifically says "Do Not Eat" on it? She deserves to shit her brains out.

[quote name='Maklershed']This thread is helpful without pictures. And what kinda jerk ass goes around in someone elses house and eats stuff that specifically says "Do Not Eat" on it? She deserves to shit her brains out.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I'd want to see the pictures.

Well, searching for tootsie rolls bought me to this pathetic pic...

previewGC4004.jpg

WTF man, WTF....

Why would anyone eat frozen candy? Tootsie Rolls are disgusting to begin with so maybe she deserves it if she would eat frozen tootsie rolls.
Better give us an update.

my mom is trying to get her out of here fairly soon. i'm leaving for the mall in like an hour so, it's only a matter of time until she paints my bathroom brown. i hope it happens at my house though, for the sheer humiliation she will encounter for sneaking through my fridge.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']my mom is trying to get her out of here fairly soon. i'm leaving for the mall in like an hour so, it's only a matter of time until she paints my bathroom brown. i hope it happens at my house though, for the sheer humiliation she will encounter for sneaking through my fridge.[/QUOTE]

You can't go to the mall. Its your duty to serve us; The People of the Internet" with a video of some lady spraying gravy all over your bathroom. Hell make a short movie of it. re-inact(sp?) a women grabbing a tray of food that says do not eat from a fridge. Get a real good musical score ("Flight of the Valkyries" comes to mind), then cut to her spraying gravy.

[quote name='CitizenB']You can't go to the mall. Its your duty to serve us; The People of the Internet" with a video of some lady spraying gravy all over your bathroom. Hell make a short movie of it. re-inact(sp?) a women grabbing a tray of food that says do not eat from a fridge. Get a real good musical score ("Flight of the Valkyries" comes to mind), then cut to her spraying gravy.[/QUOTE]

Agree'd. Unless she leaves your house first it is your duty to relate her humiliation to us.

[quote name='Broccoli Storm']Maybe the tootsie roll trick is what did it for the girl in that music video from the other thread...[/quote]

Man that was a GREAT thread.

What an idiot. You should've just laughed in her face and told her she was going to scat in her pants later.

[quote name='Purple Flames']We sure are have a lot of shit threads around here as of late. Models with bowel problems, 4-day-old floor pizza, and now this?[/QUOTE]

It happens in cycles. We'll have women threads for 2 weeks, then shit threads, then sexual question threads, finally nothing for a few weeks then it repeats. except next week sexual question threads.

[quote name='help1']Man that was a GREAT thread.[/quote]Brag much? It wasn't great, it begged for deletion, and all you've done is pony around today, complaining about how awesome your thread was.

my bathroom is torn to shreds. it's being aired out right now and my mom said to not use the bathroom for a few days minimum. she also said that the lady woke up like 20 times during the night to go and woke my mom up almost everytime runin and opening the door really quick. there's an update hahaha.

[quote name='xxxafibenderxxx']my bathroom is torn to shreds. it's being aired out right now and my mom said to not use the bathroom for a few days minimum. she also said that the lady woke up like 20 times during the night to go and woke my mom up almost everytime runin and opening the door really quick. there's an update hahaha.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: You should call the lady and tell her. Hi it blahs son, remember the stuff you ate out of the freezer that clearly said do not eat. Well thats why you probably still have the shits. I hope this teaches you to ask before you eat food at someone's. Let alone eat the whole fucking tray.

You've should have done double duty on her, and dismantle the toilet. Open the back up and removed the little balloon looking thing. Then should of told everyone that the toilet no longer works.

[quote name='CitizenB']:rofl: You should call the lady and tell her. Hi it blahs son, remember the stuff you ate out of the freezer that clearly said do not eat. Well thats why you probably still have the shits. I hope this teaches you to ask before you eat food at someone's. Let alone eat the whole fucking tray.

You've should have done double duty on her, and dismantle the toilet. Open the back up and removed the little balloon looking thing. Then should of told everyone that the toilet no longer works.[/quote]

Ask? It was clearly labeled Do Not Eat. The lady should learn to respect someone else's wishes and not to be a dumbass.

[quote name='2poor']Ask? It was clearly labeled Do Not Eat. The lady should learn to respect someone else's wishes and not to be a dumbass.[/QUOTE]

Well it could of said do not eat cause it was setting like a desert or something.

for example Ganache needs to set after making it.

bread's done
Back