Crazy Samus Costume... with Camel-Toe!

Javery

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
um, yeah...

samus-1.jpg

Looks like a bunch in the fabric to me. I dunno. Maybe it's the coloring that makes it look less like camel toe to me.

thread title is misleading- BAN

nice find, she's kinda cute. If she ponied up the cash to get her tooth gap filled, she'd look a helluva lot better.

[quote name='mofo1115']OBJECTION!
THE DEFENSE CAN NOT PRODUCE THE CAMEL TOE IN QUESTION.

You sir are found guilty of false stimulation.[/quote]

You don't see it??

samus-3.jpg

Thats not cameltoe, thats just the bunching/creasing of the vinyl or whatever that part of the costume is made out of. Cameltoe is when the fabric is soo tight or sheer, that the outline, or imprint or her holy of holies can be seen thru the fabric.

[quote name='javeryh']You don't see it??

samus-3.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='Puffa469']Theres no Camel Toe in that pic.

No Moose Knuckle, not even any Ninja Slipper.[/quote]

I've never even heard of the last two terms, but they gave me a chuckle..

[quote name='Foo228']I've never even heard of the last two terms, but they gave me a chuckle..[/quote]

I'm also partial to "Pig's Feet"

[quote name='Strell']There's actually a section there called "Japanese Schoolgirl."

I'm sure that one was really difficult to pull off.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get quite that far. I started scrolling down from the Samus pictures and began to see stuff like that and then realized I'd better shut down that window right quick. I'm sitting at home with my 41 weeks pregnant wife lurking around somewhere. Although she hardly has cat-like reflexes at the moment, it would be best if I weren't caught looking at such pictures ;).

[quote name='io']I didn't get quite that far. I started scrolling down from the Samus pictures and began to see stuff like that and then realized I'd better shut down that window right quick. I'm sitting at home with my 41 weeks pregnant wife lurking around somewhere. Although she hardly has cat-like reflexes at the moment, it would be best if I weren't caught looking at such pictures ;).[/QUOTE]

She's in no position to bargain! I imagine you've gone out and bought her pickles and ice cream a few times today alone, to say nothing of the previous weeks.

Hawt Japanese Girl Cosplay pictures is YOUR REWARD.

Hold your head HIGH, io!

Oh good lord, she's delicious enough to turn the average man to cannibalism; why so much arguing over cameltoe? Did CAG just become cameltoe fetishists?

[quote name='RollingSkull']Oh good lord, she's delicious enough to turn the average man to cannibalism; why so much arguing over cameltoe? Did CAG just become cameltoe fetishists?[/quote]

No, but the thread title claimed Cameltoe and didnt deliver.

If I made a thread called 'Free Cookies' and there were no cookies in it, people might get upset. ;)

cool samus outfit and fairly cute chick to boot. I don't really see why people say she isn't tough enough looking for Samus I mean Samus from Brawl doesn't look very hardened at all to me *shrug* she looks just as close as she does.

I'd slap skins with that blu-eyed asian.

Samus suit/battle wound and all.... some strategically placed holes and you'd be all set.

Yep, she bleed without getting shot at...:lol:

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Is that supposed to be blood on her? It's a Nintendo game, does Samus ever bleed?[/quote]

Oh geeze now come on, thats ridiculous guys, bleeding without getting shot at, real mature, but funny.

But yeah Samus never gets scratched like that. Nor does she have some wimply physique like the chick in teh pic does. Samus is lankyier.

Its a decent costume, the best ive seen of samus but really not that great. I would love to see a pic of a real metallic-orange samus statue or something this cloth shit is weak.

[quote name='RollingSkull']Oh good lord, she's delicious enough to turn the average man to cannibalism; why so much arguing over cameltoe? Did CAG just become cameltoe fetishists?[/QUOTE]

I wanted to write this idea, but could not think of a sufficient vehicle or vessel for delivery.

[quote name='Number83']Fail.

She looks 14...14 get's you 20...years, that is.[/quote]

Well that's quite ironic as YOUR MOM looked 14 last night!

She's 25.

http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/2946/2/

Pulling off a decent costume for Samus isn't easy, but pixelninja's weathered cosplay outfit does a killer job. I had a chance to chat with Jenni Källberg, to find out more about the talented artist and designer behind, and inside, of the Samus Aran suit.

AM: Tell us a little about you and where you are from.

Jenni: I'm 25 years old, from Sweden. My nationality is Swedish/Japanese and I’m currently studying Japanese after finishing a two year course in video game development. I also do some freelance illustration/3D rendering work on the side sometimes. I started cosplaying seriously about six years ago when I first moved to Stockholm, and have made about 20 costumes so far. When I’m not studying I’m most likely to hang out with my friends, play some video games or kill time at 4chan.org.

So again. I'd hit it. :D

bread's done
Back