dastly75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/local_story_348184146.html

self explanatory...this is why I brought lunch to school K-12 grades

1218062castro1.jpg

0002100068801_LG.jpg

talk about russian roulette......dressing lmao. seriously thats so damn sick but yeah who didnt think people had been doing that to school dressing for years. they always put it in those big open cylinders that you dip into with a ladel. itd be better to keep it in a bottle but damn. and hed done it for months so he probably got alot of people with his special sauce. i think abybody who knew hed been doing ti should be held just as responsible too.

I like how the dastardly perpetrator kept the fluids color-coordinated.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']The best part for me is that I live just a few towns over from Wheaton, IL and know exactly where that is. fucking kids these days. Lol.[/quote]Your username in conjunction with the thread subject amuses me.

[quote name='Squall835']You can batter someone with your semen now? Awesome![/quote]Of course you can. Hence the expression, "Shoot her eye out."

[quote name='jPoD']Yeah....Good thing we have sealed dressing packets here...[/quote]And what makes you feel safe in thinking they don't do the same thing at the manufacturing plant? Probably works as a preservative.

[quote name='Squall835']Police say an attempted aggravated battery arrest is imminent.

You can batter someone with your semen now? Awesome![/QUOTE]I assume they mean he's going to get his fucking ass beat by a bunch of people. At least, I hope so.

[quote name='Squall835']Police say an attempted aggravated battery arrest is imminent.

You can batter someone with your semen now? Awesome![/QUOTE]

No... you can batter someone with an egg wash and flour. The semen is for the dressing.

[quote name='Brak']I like how the dastardly perpetrator kept the fluids color-coordinated.[/quote]I like how you used the words "dastardly" and "perpetrator" together :lol:.

On topic, that kid is fucked up and deserves at least some jail time (although not 10 years like Guile said, because he's still a teen and just needs to be taught a lesson, rather than fucking up the rest of his life).

[quote name='LiquidNight']I like how you used the words "dastardly" and "perpetrator" together :lol:.

On topic, that kid is fucked up and deserves at least some jail time (although not 10 years like Guile said, because he's still a teen and just needs to be taught a lesson, rather than fucking up the rest of his life).[/quote]

Maybe not ten (unless he passed HIV in which case he deserves a LOT more then ten). The disease threat IMO means it should be at least two. He didn't care about fucking up other peoples lives at all. They had a situation in my area where someone got two years minimum for this sort of thing.

[quote name='LiquidNight']I like how you used the words "dastardly" and "perpetrator" together :lol:.

On topic, that kid is fucked up and deserves at least some jail time (although not 10 years like Guile said, because he's still a teen and just needs to be taught a lesson, rather than fucking up the rest of his life).[/quote] yep, its fucked up. by why does every prank nowadays deserve jail time. save jail for the murderers and child molesters. the high school drama should stay in the high school. i dont care if someone was offended or pissed off by it(pissing people off isnt a crime) he may need an ass whoopin by mom and dad, but that should be it.

On topic, that kid is fucked up and deserves at least some jail time (although not 10 years like Guile said, because he's still a teen and just needs to be taught a lesson, rather than fucking up the rest of his life).[/quote]
Let the punishment fit the crime I say. See how he likes the taste.

[quote name='thagoat']yep, its fucked up. by why does every prank nowadays deserve jail time. save jail for the murderers and child molesters. the high school drama should stay in the high school. i dont care if someone was offended or pissed off by it(pissing people off isnt a crime) he may need an ass whoopin by mom and dad, but that should be it.[/quote]

An unsolicited semen smoothie deserves jail time.

[quote name='thagoat']yep, its fucked up. by why does every prank nowadays deserve jail time. save jail for the murderers and child molesters. the high school drama should stay in the high school. i dont care if someone was offended or pissed off by it(pissing people off isnt a crime) he may need an ass whoopin by mom and dad, but that should be it.[/QUOTE]Can I have the address to your refrigerator, please?

[quote name='red flare graf']I'd be pissed if I had to eat semen.[/QUOTE]

Now you know how your mom feels.

Sorry I had to.

[quote name='red flare graf']I'd be pissed if I had to eat semen.[/quote]

well nobody had to eat semen they could have had french fries or mashed potatoes instead lol. id avoid the chocolate pudding in that school like the plague though .

At Wheaton North High School the mission is to create self-directed students who make sound decisions. Last week one of those students decided to do the unthinkable when officials say he spiked a container of cafeteria salad dressing with his own semen.
:rofl:

[quote name='Demolition Man']I think he needs to be exposed to the I Want To Music army. :lol:[/quote]

I think exposure is the last thing anyone at that school needs.

WTF, this thread is an unstoppable pun machine...

[quote name='GuilewasNK']An unsolicited semen smoothie deserves jail time.[/quote] no, he deserves a role in the upcoming "animal house 3".

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I wonder when Jack Thompson will blame this on GTA?[/QUOTE]

Grand Testicular Additive?

fuck. gunm is right.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Says Strell's mom, who just so happens, has a 10th grade education:

"This is the best salad I've ever eaten! This ranch tastes so familiar!"[/QUOTE]

I guess she ate salad at your mom's house that day then.

[quote name='Strell']Oh Vajirra. With all the Arby's you eat, I imagine far worse things have slithered down your throat.[/QUOTE]

BAM! Someone got PwNEd!111!!!!!!!!

Anyway, this sound delicious...mmmm....

when i was in high school we had mustard/ketchup/mayo that came out of things that looked like utters. Someone put a condom on them one day lol.

[quote name='Strell']Oh Vajirra. With all the Arby's you eat, I imagine far worse things have slithered down your throat.[/quote]You're right. And while we are on the subject, remind your dad that he owes me $20.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']You're right. And while we are on the subject, remind your dad that he owes me $20.[/QUOTE]

DAMN!!!!!!!!! SPR PwnEd!!!!!!1111

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']You're right. And while we are on the subject, remind your dad that he owes me $20.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't count as a payable service if you sneak in at night while people are sleeping, Veronica.

[quote name='Strell']Oh Vajirra. With all the Arby's you eat, I imagine far worse things have slithered down your throat.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the Little Ceasars and all the "hawt" women that have shot him down there. ;)

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Of course you can. Hence the expression, "Shoot her eye out."

And what makes you feel safe in thinking they don't do the same thing at the manufacturing plant? Probably works as a preservative.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt feel safe, but doesnt affect me. I dont eat salad.

bread's done
Back