Create a List for CML

Skychizen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
How does one do this? I see everyone just saying CML, and I wish I could do the same! Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious which i cant find!

How to make and link your Buy/Sell/Trade thread:

1. You can make one thread (and only one thread, which you can bump up to 3 times daily) in the CAG Video Game Trading forum section.
Make sure to read through the stickied thread in that section for all the rules & guidelines.

2. After creating your thread, you may want to link others to it so they can see what you have. For that you will want a 'CML' (Check My List) button.

To create the 'CML' link button you need to hover over the options (the gear icon) and click on 'profile info'. Here's a pic if you're having trouble finding it. (It will do you no good to click on this picture)
2iksdx5.jpg

3. Once there, scroll all the way down toward the bottom and you will see a box to input the URL of your Buy/Sell/Trade list thread. Do so and click to save the changes. You should now have a 'CML' button which will link to your trade thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to have a certain amount of i-Trader feedback. I believe it's 3. Once you get that then the option to add the CML icon will open up and you can put it on your profile.

[quote name='Spanky']You need to have a certain amount of i-Trader feedback. I believe it's 3. Once you get that then the option to add the CML icon will open up and you can put it on your profile.[/QUOTE]
Hmm never knew that.

[quote name='Spanky']You need to have a certain amount of i-Trader feedback. I believe it's 3. Once you get that then the option to add the CML icon will open up and you can put it on your profile.[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much.

bread's done
Back