Create you own $2 T-Shirt (+s/h) @ Printfection.com

Has anyone used this before? It's a great idea and a good price. I'm interested in getting a couple as long as they're good quality.

Oh, nice.

I want to make a t-shirt that pokes fun at people who blue tooth. People who were the blue-tooth peice in thier ear all day make me laugh because they act like thier so important. I have ideas...

[quote name='Jagwarlord']Oh, nice.

I want to make a t-shirt that pokes fun at people who blue tooth. People who were the blue-tooth peice in thier ear all day make me laugh because they act like thier so important. I have ideas...[/QUOTE]

Someone once told me they look like penises.

That's all I can think about whenever I see one now.

The problem for this is finding images that are high enough quality to be a decent size on the shirt. I had some good ideas but they're not high enough quality images.

[quote name='Strell']Someone once told me they look like penises.

That's all I can think about whenever I see one now.[/QUOTE]

... Thank you very much! ... now that's all I'll be able to think of :wall:

This shirt is going to be awesome:

hahasexualrg6.jpg

[quote name='Cow_tipper']Has anyone used this before? It's a great idea and a good price. I'm interested in getting a couple as long as they're good quality.[/quote]

my friend made a few shirts through this company and gave them out as prizes for fantasy football. he used pictures of embarrassing moments of each player, and you could choose which shirt you wanted if you won. it was pretty effective in getting everybody to stick with their fantasy team game throughout the year hehe. :D

If I didn't hate myself so much in white, I would make one for sure! Although this is really tempting.. This would be really sweet if you could get other colors.

Someone needs to get a screen cap of the gay steel mill worker in that Simpsons episode, and then write "Hot stuff comin' through!"

I'd wear that.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']I'm thinking of putting this on a shirt:
1167099483764fq4.gif

Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I definitely like the idea ... but it's missing something on the visual aspect. I'd suggest either cleaning it up a bit, making it bolder and/or adding detail, like little people squished in the "pies".

[quote name='reibeatall']Ohh god...

*shudder*[/QUOTE]

I just :censored: googled it cuz I had no idea what the hell you guys were talking about ... :puke: :puke: :puke:

[quote name='mrchainsaw']I don't have a specific picture in mind. How would you do it if I sent you a picture?[/QUOTE]

through Photoshop

[quote name='mrchainsaw']How do I find out what dpi a picture is?[/QUOTE]

dpi/ppi is more pf a printing standard, say you had a picture that was 1600 x 1200 and you divide that by 200 ppi then the image should be no bigger than 8" x 6" on the T-Shirt.

Yesterday, I received the two shirts I ordered and am pretty impressed with the quality of the print on the shirt. I made my brother a shirt with the picture of the Simon's Quest box art and myself one with the cover of the Jeff Buckley album Grace.

bread's done
Back