Creative Zen 16 GB Flash Player

ilikesheep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Creative Zen 16GB Flash Player

(sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, pm me for more detailed shots)

I just bought this player to replace my ipod, but after opening it up, and finding out that my computer's pirated XP can't download service pack 2, none of the software works with my computer. I bought the product from newegg less than 4 days ago and got to test it out with the demo tracks/videos that are preloaded on it. The sound quality is amazing as is the video playback. I got to use it for about two hours total. I can't return it to newegg for money, since they have their 30 day replacement only warranty. My loss is your gain.

Here is what is included:
16GB Zen Flash Based Player (storage can be expanded with SD card)
Unopened Headphones
Unopened USB cable
Original Software (will only work with XP service pack 2 or higher)
Instructions/Warranty Info
All original plastic covering/box

I'm asking 170 shipped. That is at least 10 dollars cheaper than the lowest price I found on the internet. This player is practically new. PM me for more info.
---------------------
PAYMENT
-I prefer USPS money orders. Paypal has too many fees, but if you want to use it just add some $.
-Not really looking for trades.
-Feel free to shoot me an offer.
-I mainly just check my pm's so that would be the best way to reach me for more photos or info.

Thanks

[quote name='ilikesheep']not too sure. where would I check?[/quote]

Check the manufacture date on the sticker on the bottom. It should still be there if you didn't crack the system open to modify it or whatever.

You can also check the net for a guide on what pattern to look for on the disc tray, which will tell you which drive you have in it. There are 4: Thomson(the first and the worst usually), Samsung(most people like this one, since it plays burned discs of all kinds if it's the right version), Phillips and Hitachi.

Hitachi was late in the Xbox systems life I think, so anything late 05 or so should be a Hitachi, though the Hitachi drive looks similiar to the Thomson, the opening in the middle of the tray is wider by a bit.

Like I said, if I wasn't lazy, I'd link to a site with pics of at least the three main types of drives, but eh, that's what Google is for.

OK, time to add a link to the three major dvd drive types for the original Xbox. Here's the link I promised before ilikesheep: http://www.xbreporter.com/xboxdvddrivecomparison.php

There's also a fourth drive type, which was used late in the Xbox's life cycle, known as the Hitachi. It looks like the Thomson, but has a wider opening. Instead of the narrow U shape, it appears a bit wider. I have the Hitachi drive myself, since I bought my system on BF in 2005.

Out of all of them though, many who want to modify systems prefer the Samsung, as it can read DVD-R's and CD-Rs, but only if it's between certain date ranges, as I think some others cannot.

Thomson is usually the worst, though just like the PS2s with the wonky lasers, I've heard of people using those for years and years with no problems too. It just depends on how you play the system and where you keep it I suppose.

bread's done
Back