Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7

gn.jpg

gb.jpg

gf.jpg

Article - http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1210456_1124.html
GAF

Long lines for the game in Japan

hell yea...im thinking of buying the special psp just for this game. Anything that involves Zack and Cloud and their past, im all over it. But knowing myself ill just probably borrow my friend's psp when he buys and beats the game.

Two hours into the game...and lovin' every minute of it-- from the wonderful graphics to the amazing cutscenes, Square went all out for the game. The battle system is also very fun! I'm so glad Square didn't go with the usual turn based system. I'm also liking Zack as a character, he's quite amusing. xD

So this actually ended up being good? I can't fuckin' wait, but I was worried given how shitty Dirge of Cerberus was. But yeah... this is the one I was really hoping would turn out, and I'm very happy it did.

Yep, this game is fuckin' sweet. I'm now 3 hours in, and still in utter shock over how amazing it is. You'll definitely appreciate all the little things they put in this game if you're a huge FFVII fan like I am. These might be some slight spoilers....

Yuffie makes a cameo while you're doing a mission in Wutai! She's probably 11 or so, since this game is about 5 years before FFVII. She was oh so cute in her short but amusing appearance. Also, in the Shinra tower, you go into the room where Cloud and gang got their truck and motorcycle. xD

awesome. I wish this had made this year in US. Cannot wait for this game.

i don't get the slot machine thing lol. I just O O O O O O O O O O till everything is dead with an occassional thundaga here and there haha

Well looks like my psp bundle is ready to be shiped from yesasia it'll probably be here sometime this week or next.

I really can't wait to play this game I would have waited for the US release, but the FFVII psp is too hard to pass up. >.

"To be continued in Final Fantasy VII"

"And Next?"

"We hope to meet Final Fantasy VII again!"

whoa whoa....what might this be? hmmmmm....

http://www.jeux-france.com/news21777_final-fantasy-vii-le-remake-bientot-announce-.html

english translated: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jeux-france.com%2Fnews21777_final-fantasy-vii-le-remake-bientot-announce-.html&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8

Does this mean they're telling us to replay the ps1 ff7? Or is ff7 remake coming after all? lol

I will continue to stay optimistic about an FFVII remake...a fanboy can only dream >_< The ending trailer only solidifies the fact that a remake is inevitable! Square would be stupid not to make it 'cause that's where the money's at.

In other news, I just ordered the limited edition FFVII Crisis Core PSP from yesasia. I really wish I stayed in Japan for two more weeks...I would have saved myself about $170. Most importers are charging $400 average for the bundle...bastards! >_> I already own a phatty and bought a slim Daxter bundle earlier this week...I guess it's time to sell both of them. Damn yous Square, all my money goes to you! *shakes fist*

[quote name='y2kenjination']Yep, this game is fuckin' sweet. I'm now 3 hours in, and still in utter shock over how amazing it is. You'll definitely appreciate all the little things they put in this game if you're a huge FFVII fan like I am. These might be some slight spoilers, so don't scroll don't if you don't want to get spoiled:[/quote]

Don't do the scroll thing, use the spoiler tag in the advanced posting menu.

And yeah, I hear there's a shit-ton of fan service in this game. I might pick it up for US release myself, even though I'm on a general ban of RPGs (after the inevitable price drop, of course).

[quote name='gunm']Don't do the scroll thing, use the spoiler tag in the advanced posting menu.

And yeah, I hear there's a shit-ton of fan service in this game. I might pick it up for US release myself, even though I'm on a general ban of RPGs (after the inevitable price drop, of course).[/QUOTE]
Done. Sorry about that. And nice sig :D

i need an opinion here....well, more like a push...saw the set at a local import store for $350.... is that really worth it for another psp? granted its a slim ver. but i already have a ceramic white....so is it really worth it?:whistle2:k

[quote name='177adjen17']i need an opinion here....well, more like a push...saw the set at a local import store for $350.... is that really worth it for another psp? granted its a slim ver. but i already have a ceramic white....so is it really worth it?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Cliche, but it's up to you to decide. It's cheaper than Play-Asia's price ($399 IIRC). I'd be on the fence. It's quite a premium over the US package prices even at $350. If it was closer to $300, I'd probably bite just for the exclusivity.

$350 is a steal compared to 399.99 plus shipping at pretty much all sites.

When playasia first took pre-orders the price for it was $299 I think, but after that it went up to 399 due to the people they were getting more from had cost more..

The pspslim is a nice system very light, but I never owned a phat psp so I don't know the difference also the game looks great I can't play just yet, but the protectors will be here this week or next.. =\

About the text I think if you don't know how to read or know the language it's best to wait for the English one because i'm sure this'll have alot of text and on cutscenes etc. there'll be voices with subs, but only in Japanese.

I guess if your really impatient and want the game import it and use guides and stuff, but I think it'd be more fun playing it for the first time knowing what they're talking about or what is on the text.

bread's done
Back