Crysis 2 Nano Edition Delayed! 75% off next purchase at EA Store

chubbyporky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
If you pre-order Crysis 2 Nano Edition, you should receive the email from EA Store informing of the delay.

Check your email for the coupon!

Now I am waiting for Dead Space 2 to be back in stock

Email Content

Thank you for purchasing the Crysis 2 Nano Edition. Unfortunately, manufacturing issues have caused a delay in delivery on this item. We do expect your copy of the Crysis 2 Nano Edition to ship soon, and will notify you once it has shipped.

We understand the impact this has on you, and to help compensate for the inconvenience we are providing you with a coupon good for 75% off your next purchase* at the EA STORE (http://eastore.ea.com): XXXXXXXX

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, you can contact our Customer Service department at http://support.ea.com.

*Coupon expires May 31, 2011. Discount is valid on one copy of one product from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com only. Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid only in U.S. and Canada. Cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is if you pre-ordered the Nano Edition, you would get this email. It wouldn't be fiscally smart for EA to hand out this coupon to everyone.

[quote name='diabloroxx']Could you explain about the mail? Should you be subscribed to something?[/QUOTE]

It's a "thanks for Pre-ordering this item, but it's delayed so here's a I'm sorry coupon" e-mail

[quote name='crzyboy88']Hmm... You could essentially make back your money from the pre-order if you buy $200 worth of stuff from the store.[/QUOTE]
I think it's valid on one item only. Imagine if they had more copies of the Nano. Just kidding.

[quote name='thaima1shu']Hmm ... toughest part is trying to decide what I want to use it on.[/QUOTE]

What? ME3 or BF3 preorder.. TOUGH CHOICE :hot:

Valid for 1 item. Best used on a pricey collector's edition like dead space 2 special edition for $20 + s&h or better yet another copy of crysis 2 nano edition for $37.50 + s&h. Too bad the nano edition was too pricey for me or the fact that I don't particularly like FPS.

[quote name='gotdott']What? ME3 or BF3 preorder.. TOUGH CHOICE :hot:[/QUOTE]

I would do ME3 but I want the collector's edition. Hopefully that comes up before May 31 so I can hit the pre order on that. Will just wait for now. Was thinking of using it on Dead Space 2, but I'd rather wait a bit just to see if the ME3 CE is available by then.

[quote name='thaima1shu']I would do ME3 but I want the collector's edition. Hopefully that comes up before May 31 so I can hit the pre order on that. Will just wait for now. Was thinking of using it on Dead Space 2, but I'd rather wait a bit just to see if the ME3 CE is available by then.[/QUOTE]
No dude. I have dead space 2 CE and its alright. I doubt its limited and I think it will hit $60-$40 eventually, perhaps by this summer on amazon considering not many people are purchasing it now at full price, so just buy it when its lower. I recommend using the 75% coupon towards ME3 CE.

Since bf3 doesn't come with any special edition, might as well get the standard edition via yourfree360games.com. If there is a limited edition, you'll get that eventually. I don't know if you've heard of that site? I got 3 games through there

I got the email as well, a little disappointed, but originally bought the Nano Edition with the 50% off coupon last year as a sorry we offered you a bonus item with purchasing, but we arent giving it you now. So I will take the 75% off as well, too bad it expires so quickly.

I contacted EA support multiple times now. They are clueless as to the delay's time frame. All ready and willing to give out coupon codes, which is great and all... But I'd really rather have had... Maybe a download code for the damn game that I ordered.

I hope they create more Nano Editions now that it's delayed.

Good thing that the people who preordered 1 is getting the "sorry" coupon.

[quote name='myke-myke']I hope they create more Nano Editions now that it's delayed.

Good thing that the people who preordered 1 is getting the "sorry" coupon.[/QUOTE]
Nope that's not going to happen.

[quote name='gotdott']What? ME3 or BF3 preorder.. TOUGH CHOICE :hot:[/QUOTE]

can't do both in one 'order' ?

I don't get why post this in deals this isn't a deal if they pre-ordered said item then EA will contact them. What's the point of this topic to remind people who pre-ordered to check their emails? that's not a deal.

[quote name='needler420']I don't get why post this in deals this isn't a deal if they pre-ordered said item then EA will contact them. What's the point of this topic to remind people who pre-ordered to check their emails? that's not a deal.[/QUOTE]

The purpose of this topic is to induce jealousy :bomb:

Wow... that's a seriously different experience than what I had with EA Store today. I had pre-ordered Crysis 2 Limited Edition for 360 about ONE YEAR ago, with release day delivery. I had totally forgot about it, until receiving an email saying it shipped. So, I get home today and it had arrived, except they sent the PC version instead of the 360 version of the limited edition.

If that wasn't annoying enough, I tried to go through their support to get the game exchanged for the appropriate version. It directed me to chat with a representative and said my wait time was about 3 and a half minutes. So I wait... and wait... and wait. 20 minutes later I get to chat with someone who acts like it's no big deal and says I can contact their warranty department (what?) to resolve the issue. They proceed to link me to a page that tells me nothing more than to refer to the documentation that came with the product (which I'm obviously not opening) for warranty information. Awesome.

So, let's try that again... I tell them the page doesn't help me at all and they give me an address for their warranty department where I'm supposed to mail the game. Then, I'm told that I'm expected to eat the cost of shipping the game back to them. This is the point where I've kind of had enough of their terrible support, so I reiterate that my invoice clearly shows that I ordered the 360 version, they screwed up, and they aren't doing a very good job of resolving it. The lady escalates my issue to senior support staff and now I'm waiting for an email from them. What a pain.

Apparently, I needed to order the $150 version of the game to get decent support for their screw-up :D

I ordered the Nano Edition in September and receved a confirmation with an order number. I changed the email address on my EA account since then but did not get this email about the delay and 75% discount. I also don't see the order in my purchase history on my account. I sent an email to customer support, so hopefully this gets resolved.

[quote name='ob1ob']I ordered the Nano Edition in September and receved a confirmation with an order number. I changed the email address on my EA account since then but did not get this email about the delay and 75% discount. I also don't see the order in my purchase history on my account. I sent an email to customer support, so hopefully this gets resolved.[/QUOTE]

EAstore's account history is iffy at best. I don't even bother to look up my orders on their site anymore. The only thing I look for are e-mail confirmations on my orders. If you ordered the Nano edition, you should call their customer support and tell them you changed your e-mail address. Missing out on a 75% coupon for all the troubles that they're gonna put you through will be egregious especially for a CAGer.

I had preordered the Nano Edition when it was able to be ordered, knowing the only way to get it was by preorder. Now its delayed, and I was mad not knowing why, and possibly not getting it. If it was lead, I hope the updated figure is the same quality, it looked great. I used the coupon on BF3, but this isn't a deal that deserves a thread.

[quote name='inanim8']EAstore's account history is iffy at best. I don't even bother to look up my orders on their site anymore. The only thing I look for are e-mail confirmations on my orders. If you ordered the Nano edition, you should call their customer support and tell them you changed your e-mail address. Missing out on a 75% coupon for all the troubles that they're gonna put you through will be egregious especially for a CAGer.[/QUOTE]

Took your advice and called. The guy said I should receive the email with the 75% off code within a couple of days, but immediately sent me a code for $20 off a purchase for the extra hassle. Pretty good customer service imo.

Does anybody have the Crysis 2 Nano Edition up for sale? I've been searching EVERYWHERE to get it, mainly the bag and game in the steelbook. If anybody has got those two or the whole package up for sale, please contact me. Thank You! :)

bread's done
Back