Crysis 2 w/$20 GC @ Walmart.com

Hrm.
Wonder how much of a pain it will be to haggle with Amazon for another $10 GC if Amazon matches, which they most likely will.

[quote name='diabloroxx']Have posted on Amazon. Hoping for the PM.[/QUOTE]
i was going to ask someone to do that since im on mobile; but i felt like it would be rude to do so.

haha thanks man.

[quote name='diabloroxx']Have posted on Amazon. Hoping for the PM.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I'd encourage others to do so to. The game has been getting decent reviews across the mainstream websites.

[quote name='dmdragon']Talking to them now and they are cancelling it and since i haven't used the gc either, they are cancelling that too[/QUOTE]

What did you say to them that got them to cancel it?

I don't know why the other topic was deleted? Anyways, CAGS keep me up to date if Amazon matches this. I will have to contact a REP if they do, I'm off to work. ;)

[quote name='Monsta Mack']I don't know why the other topic was deleted? Anyways, CAGS keep me up to date if Amazon matches this. I will have to contact a REP if they do, I'm off to work. ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah...what the heck happened to the thread I started? Anyways...I'm bummed this deal isn't for the PC

[quote name='giantqtipz']is your username short for "black jackass"?[/QUOTE]

Nope but that makes it sound cooler.

I wonder if AZ will match this for everyone who got it with the $10 credit? If they PM this and don't honor $20 for everyone I'll reorder and send the one I got today back. Surely they will though or they'll have a lot of unhappy people.

[quote name='epicjas0n']Yeah...what the heck happened to the thread I started? Anyways...I'm bummed this deal isn't for the PC[/QUOTE]

I thought I was going crazy earlier when I saw this thread and then it was gone. I guess big brother was getting delete happy.

Great deal though!

bread's done
Back