cthcky33 needs to resolve trade issues before they'll allowed to trade items again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthcky33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (94%)
Old TL name:Return of the "I NEED MONEY" sale list! NEW ITEMS ADDED

all games here are for sale, most are very cheap, ALL MUST GO ASAP!!

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!

PAYPAL ONLY

ALL ARE MINT AND COMPLETE UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED!!

10/18 Phantom brave and wild arms 3 added

PLEASE BID

ps1:

Legend of Dragoon- no inst. BLACK LABEL!-$5
Resident Evil 2 original version- $8
Chrono Cross GH- $10
Silent Hill GH- $7

ps2:

Phantom Brave SEALED- $12
Wild Arms 3 SEALED- $7
XIII- SEALED- $6
Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance GH- SEALED- $6
NBA Street GH- $5
Shadow Hearts Covenant: $12
Beyond Good & Evil: $6
Splinter Cell- no instructions- PENDING
THPS 4-rental-no inst-PENDING
ATV Offroad Fury 3- $10
NHL 2k3- $3
NFL 2k3- $3
Aggresive Inline-SEALED-$6
Final Fantasy X-2 BLACK LABEL- $10

if you buy a few games i'll throw in one of the $3 ones for free

PM me or email me at [email protected] with any questions

[quote name='Viperx116']Damn I still haven't received my game and he won't answer my pm.[/QUOTE]

im in the same boat, but im patient and will wait it out

not everyone can ship every day...and sometimes you get sidetracked and stuff

anywho...give a few days

I have multiple complaints from other CAGs that have complained that you've not shipped games in the timeframe promised and that you've not returned PM's about the issue, when it's obvious you've been on after those PM's were sent.

There are enough CAGs that have complained to me about this issue that it will likely get your trade priviledges revoked from here, if not more serious consequences.

I'd highly recommend getting things in order, contacting the CAGs in question about this. I've PMd you with the details, please take the time to address the issues I've brought up, as well as your trading partners.

Until that's resolved, your TL is closed. Please don't make another one until you get these issues resolved to the other CAGs' satisfaction.

Some advice to the people who have dealt with the OP.

First off, if you've heard nothing from the OP and not recieved anything from the OP, please file negative feedback. Negative feedback can always been removed by myself, or any other mod.

Also, I recommend filing a Paypal dispute if paid with Paypal. That will bring the issue up with the IP. If paying by a MO, check with the company issuing the MO if paying by MO, and see if the MO has been cashed.

That's what I'd recommend for the moment.

Further information about this situation.

A couple of CAGs have reported their items showing up over the weekend, so it appears that the OP may still be sending out the items in question, though just not telling his trading partners about shipments going out.

Again, remember that negative feedback can be deleted and payment disputes can be cancelled.

Another update:

I received info that the OP had a family emergency and had to leave town suddenly. He's been having the items shipped out by another party, and that started on Wednesday. He's trying to get in touch with everyone and let them know what happened.

Since games are arriving to people that the OP dealt with, I'll err on the side of caution and wait things out until everyone has their games taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back