Cthulhu saves the world on steam this month.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']An rpg starring Cthulhu. Sold.[/QUOTE]

My best friend is the one who found it on xbl and played it originally. She said it was short for being a classic rpg style game but she loved it.

So when I was looking it up awhile ago they were trying to raise like 3,000 dollars in donations to bring it to the pc. They ended up getting like over double that donated. So now that its coming to steam Im grabbing it.

Ill drop 3 bucks on a chance to play cthulhu in a rpg, considering it comes with a extra game is even better.

It wouldn't surprise me if the extra game is Breath of Death VII. Though I hope you guys don't expect too much out of the game. It's just silliness in RPG form. For a few bucks, it's easily worth the price of admission.

EDIT: Went out and found this when I remembered it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-OGUgxdAYM

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Draekon']It wouldn't surprise me if the extra game is Breath of Death VII. [/QUOTE]

Article I linked in the op says that it would be.

I was eying this on XBLA before, but been holding out for the Steam release. I'll definitely be checking this out. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Rehykja']I was eying this on XBLA before, but been holding out for the Steam release. I'll definitely be checking this out. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

It wasn't on XBLA actually, it was on XBLIG.

Very impressed with the developer porting the game to Steam. I played most of Breath of Death and enjoyed it. This developer definitely deserves our support.

bread's done
Back