Cubivore GC, CIB GBA Games: Fire Emblem, Zelda, Yoshi

Dude, Worms Armageddon on Dreamcast is pretty good; if you don't mind breaking the system rarity mold you can save yourself a bunch of bucks that way.

you dont have the dino crisis games for trade anymore $$$$$$, take it off your list. oh yea by the way i been saying yo....yooo.yoooyoyoyoyoy on aim and your not messaging me, but you are bumping yourself on cag....$$$$$$

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Dude, Worms Armageddon on Dreamcast is pretty good; if you don't mind breaking the system rarity mold you can save yourself a bunch of bucks that way.[/QUOTE]

this is true. . .

but. . .

must.

have.

rare.

games.

its a flaw in my character, says my therapist.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']bump...

You should check out my lowball :)[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say the same but you already did. I like having old bidders coming back!

And WOW, you got some nice haves there. Might have to dig through some collection stuff. What SNES games are you looking for. All my complete games are my collection but I have a few cart onlys you might like. What condition is the Chrono Trigger box in?

Bump.

Just wanted to apologize again on freaking out on you in Handsome's lowball sale. I feel like now you must have a bad taste in your mouth from me, as I've seemed to be nothing but rude to you :/

I hope you understand that I try to be fair to everyone, and I haven't given you a chance, really, so, I hope you have no hard feelings and maybe one day we can set up a trade!

I'm a pack rat. I don't part with stuff unless I have duplicates of, which I don't have many, so the collection does indeed sack.

Oh oops, I meant to put the tradelist does indeed sack. :D

I knew what you meant.

Momentary brain lapse. ^___^

I might just toss my collection up there for reference though, to add a bit more flare, now that you mention it.

So thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='rockalittle00']PM sent
Bump[/QUOTE]

Interesting that you ask others why they haven't responded to you when you didn't respond to me.

Free bump anyway. I'll assume you were too busy to give a reply

bread's done
Back