Cubivore please

SpookyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm looking for cubivore for as low as I can get it, its alright if it isnt that low, i'm having trouble finding it anywere so any help at all would be really great.

ebay has it sometimes, ebgames or a place like that might have it in. Its there u might have to pay a lil more, I got mine for 35 new

I've got 3 local ebs and none of them have got it, $30 seems like a pretty good price but if its really findable for only $10 mabye I should look more. Thanks a bunch for the ideas.

If anyone can get it for me for cheap I would be greatful, I'm not sure whats the best way to transfer money but i'm willing to send first since you guys are reputible and i'm just new.

they raised the price. It is now 17.99. It had a 9.99 sticker on it and the guy was lying to me about how some kid must have put it there and took it off another 9.99 game

[quote name='CaseyRyback']they raised the price. It is now 17.99. It had a 9.99 sticker on it and the guy was lying to me about how some kid must have put it there and took it off another 9.99 game[/quote]

Yeah, I've had that happen at EB before when I went to buy some E-Reader cards. They were marked .49, rang up 2.49, guy said something to the extent of "the printer must have not printed out the two". Didn't feel like arguing, so I returned the next morning to a different clerk, rang same price but he manually inputted the .49 for me, didn't even ask.

Back on topic though, 9.99 sounds like a really good price and I'll check my EB to see if they have any left. I'll pick up a few extras for CAG"S if I find some.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']they raised the price. It is now 17.99. It had a 9.99 sticker on it and the guy was lying to me about how some kid must have put it there and took it off another 9.99 game[/quote]

they also raised the price of bombastic to 15.99. it was still marked 20, but it no longer rings up at 10.

bread's done
Back