Curse.com ATI 4870 GPU Contest

Thanks OP I entered the contest though I really don't need an upgrade since I got an 8800 GT G92 core GPU though If I do win I might replace my 8800 GT w/ this and give one of my friends the old 8800 GT for a reasonable price

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Nice! Don't really PC game a lot, anymore, but I'd be willing to take a free upgrade from my 8800GTS 320MB.[/quote]

I have an 8800GT I'm almost in the same boat you are :cool:

Wow guess I should have thanked you before, apparently I just won the grand prize in this contest. Got an email yesterday asking me to confirm my shipping information and they are sending it (Sapphire HD4870 1GB PCI card) out UPS , not bad at all. :O

[quote name='modchamp']Wow guess I should have thanked you before, apparently I just won the grand prize in this contest. Got an email yesterday asking me to confirm my shipping information and they are sending it (Sapphire HD4870 1GB PCI card) out UPS , not bad at all. :O
[/quote]

Congratz. :D

Thanks guys, my first sweepstakes win that I actually want. Won some golfballs a couple months back, but just ended up giving those to my dad. One more big thanks to everyone here at cag that posts these up, and good luck to everyone in future contests.

[quote name='modchamp']Thanks guys, my first sweepstakes win that I actually want. Won some golfballs a couple months back, but just ended up giving those to my dad. One more big thanks to everyone here at cag that posts these up, and good luck to everyone in future contests.[/quote]

I hate you! haha just kidding.Congrats man.Glad a cag member won the contest :D.

bread's done
Back