Cursed Mountain $29.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='Snake2715']the game is out so how can you preorder?[/QUOTE]

Best Buy offers a $10 savings on videogames with a preorder of an upcoming game.

[quote name='Snake2715']the game is out so how can you preorder?[/QUOTE]You preorder something else and get $10 off this.

interesting.
151l1259.jpg

Oddly, they apparently just released an Amazon exclusive collector's edition for $60 which Amazon didn't even get in stock until weeks after the game came out in stores. Not sure what will happen to that edition's price if this drop goes universal.

[quote name='bojay1997']Oddly, they apparently just released an Amazon exclusive collector's edition for $60 which Amazon didn't even get in stock until weeks after the game came out in stores. Not sure what will happen to that edition's price if this drop goes universal.[/QUOTE]

You can be sure I'll be keeping an eye on that ;)

Also, anyone else find it really weird that this, of all games, got a Special Edition?

[quote name='Josef']You can be sure I'll be keeping an eye on that ;)

Also, anyone else find it really weird that this, of all games, got a Special Edition?[/QUOTE]

it is odd, all the more because this is the only Wii game I am aware of that has a regular edition, and a limited edition in steelcase.

I'm not waiting for this game to go down any further!!! For $29.99 or possibly $20w/preorder disc. this game is a steal! This game just got released less than a month ago for $50 and from what I've seen it's in limited quantities. These types of games are hard to come by the Wii (which is saturated with PS1 levels of shovelware).

Thanks, with a couple of $10 codes I'd been saving and a $5 reward cert, this cost me $5.29 with tax.

hey mitch what $10 codes are you talking about? I was able to get this great game for $20 w/preorder discount (not sure if I'm keeping the preorder b/c TRU may have a better deal later.) and I thought that was already a steal!!! This game is amazing for the $29.99 price they are asking for. This game has amazing atmosphere, tight controls(if you can play RE4 w/o problems you're ok) and dare I say so far better and cleaner grfx than RE4 IMHO!!! Really, with the low cost of developing Wii games publishers should really sell most A-AA level games at $40 and AAA games for $50 if publishers want their stuff to sell!!!

bread's done
Back