Custom backgrounds?

Rage Goblin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Is there no way to change your background? Seems like such a simple feature to add; even the PSP does it. Is there an option somewhere to least change the color?

Thanks.

No way to change the background. The color is randomized as well, sometimes mine is black, sometimes it's an orange red.

Although it's never been confirmed, Sony will eventually allow custom backgrounds. It's crazy how much the ps3 is like the psp firmware wise.

I expect them to eventually implement disc autoload on/off, rss channels, & custom background just like the psp and of course security fixes when the time comes lol.

[quote name='shaunLEGEND']No way to change the background. The color is randomized as well, sometimes mine is black, sometimes it's an orange red.

Although it's never been confirmed, Sony will eventually allow custom backgrounds. It's crazy how much the ps3 is like the psp firmware wise.

I expect them to eventually implement disc autoload on/off, rss channels, & custom background just like the psp and of course security fixes when the time comes lol.[/quote]
the color is based on time of the day. Black at night, bright in the morning and gets darker:D

[quote name='Rage Goblin']Is there no way to change your background? Seems like such a simple feature to add; even the PSP does it. Is there an option somewhere to least change the color?

Thanks.[/quote]

The PSP does it yes- now. But when it came out, custom background/changing the color was added after launch via an update.

[quote name='doubledown']Yeah, I was suprised it was basically the same PSP setup...just more features.[/quote]

The "Cross Media Bar" was just used earlier with the PSP and will be showing up in more Sony products in the future.

I see. I was hoping I just couldn't find it in all the Setup menus. That's a shame. It's a small thing, sure, but here's hoping they include it soon.

Honestly i think all these little features will be added monthly just so sony can point out that they added a feature with their updates.

[quote name='Ivanhoe']Honestly i think all these little features will be added monthly just so sony can point out that they added a feature with their updates.[/quote]

And so they can slip in security updates along with each of those too.

bread's done
Back