Custom Built Computer UP for sale

lol..i love the Men in black movies

come on ..no takers...is it the price that is unattractive to you guys or what ...i could just keep lowering it of course then it would useless for me to sell it anyway also i did say or best offer...

Honestly, looks like a great deal, but you joined the site recently and have zero feedback.

It's a big jump for anyone here to throw $1000 plus at an unestablished personality, would you be willing to ship first?

well thats understandable yes i would be able to ship first then provide and tracking number ....i ship really fast

still no takers at all wow i thought this would be a quick sale i guess not alot of pc gamers are here that are looking for a really great deal :drool:..

I think ppl would feel more comfortable if you had I-trader feedback or had some other sort of feedback like Ebay. Also this is the only thread you have posts in. Im just saying, its a lot of money for one of us to shell out, and yes it is a nice system.

But i even said id ship first..im not here to scam anyone ..why do you think i keep lowering the price i WANT someone to buy it ...plus even with my account i lost my pw to i dident post much because i just come here to sell and find great deals. im even offering free shipping...i understand where your coming from but i just want to sell and find great deals i dont have a need to post anything yet...ebay costs money to sale stuff and they take a % of the money you make and i dont like that

1 feedback with a 50 percent score, you know you would have almost done better to just make a new name and start with zero, or buy/sell smaller stuff to let people see you're on the up and up.

[quote name='coolsteel']1 feedback with a 50 percent score, you know you would have almost done better to just make a new name and start with zero, or buy/sell smaller stuff to let people see you're on the up and up.[/QUOTE]

Granted his negatives are as a buyer, but he still has not proven himself as a seller.

yes i ship to canada and to all those who talk about my negative feedback that was along time ago cut me so slack how can make a name for myself when no one will buy im just trying to sell the computer nothing more nothing less i even offered to ship first what more do you want im not trying to scam anyone.

As for the hard drive its a standard ST3200820A its IDE but if thats a deal breaker i will sell the 300GB with it thats a sata WDC WD3200JS-60PDB0 no extra charge :) :) .....what besides "feedback" is keeping people from jumping on it if there intrested? i cant figure it out i dident think it will be a problem i provided pictures and even a video.

And the full specs of the computer itself and if anything is wrong with it im willing to fix when you first get it ...those feedbacks were from last year i was new to ebay made some mistakes but if you read some of my comments ...fast payer....all that stuff

point is i need to know besides the no feedback things whats wrong with this deal if any?

bread's done
Back