Custom t-shirts or hoodies???

SelmaBlair

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone had any experience with buying a custom t-shirt or hoodie? I want something quality that will actually turn out nice.

I'd like to be able to put a picture/image on the front and back so if anybody knows of a site that does good work please let me know.

Custom Tapestries too if anybody knows a place... =)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have bought plenty of shirts from zazzle.com. Each time i used american apparel tshirts though. The only thing you need to watch out for is using dark colored shirts and wanting images to appear as white and not transparent.

[quote name='SelmaBlair']Anyone had any experience with buying a custom t-shirt or hoodie? I want something quality that will actually turn out nice.

I'd like to be able to put a picture/image on the front and back so if anybody knows of a site that does good work please let me know.

Custom Tapestries too if anybody knows a place... =)[/QUOTE]

I use spreadshirt.com for all my shirt needs. They have a big catalog of items you can choose from.

[quote name='whoasaywhat']I use spreadshirt.com for all my shirt needs. They have a big catalog of items you can choose from.[/QUOTE]

It looks like this could be what I'm looking for but how on earth do you increase the size of your image on the hoodie? I upload a decent size pic and it shows up tiny and it's not letting me increase the size.

Thanks for the replies everybody I appreciate it.

bread's done
Back