Custom Xbox360 Controller Skins

Kamera

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I want to customize an Xbox 360 controller for my friend's birthday, as a gift. Can anyone vouch for a good site where I could upload an image and get a good quality skin for a decent price? (Also, any recs for sites/articles/how-to's regarding controller customization would be welcome.)

DecalGirl does custom work.

If you go to their forums, you can even download templates and fit your artwork to them. Then you have a tete a tete back and forth with one of the representatives over email. I think the cost of customization of their decals is 5 to 10 dollars more than their standard decals, but don't quote me on that.

Skinit is supposed to make pretty high quality skins for controllers, laptops, ipods,etc. Just a word of warning I would make sure the photos you plan to use for the customizations are high quality as well. If the image looks like crap to begin with it wont look much better on a skin, quality wise.

[quote name='Gourd']DecalGirl does custom work.

If you go to their forums, you can even download templates and fit your artwork to them. Then you have a tete a tete back and forth with one of the representatives over email. I think the cost of customization of their decals is 5 to 10 dollars more than their standard decals, but don't quote me on that.[/QUOTE]

That sounds great - do you have a link? I can't find the forums off the main webpage.

Huh. I can't find a link either. I'm reasonably sure that they used to have a discussion board. Perhaps they took it down and no longer provide the service?

[quote name='Gourd']Huh. I can't find a link either. I'm reasonably sure that they used to have a discussion board. Perhaps they took it down and no longer provide the service?[/QUOTE]

Maybe. My Google-fu has failed me, so that seems likely.

bread's done
Back