Cut Cover Art or fold into Slim Cases?

Link927

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
Hey everyone, I've been thinking for a while that I should convert my dvd collection to thin cases. The only problem is that I dont really know what to do about the cover art. I assume I'll probably need to shorten it somehow, so Im looking for tips on anyone who has done this before. Should I cut them, or fold? I dont really like the idea of cutting, but at the same time, if I fold, I dont want them to have a bump or anything like that.

If this works out, I was thinking about extending this to games too, but the booklets dont fit well at all, so probably not. Anyone do a conversion for their game collection yet?

It seems like for DVD's, you could cut out the spine of each art so you'd have the front artwork and the back..

Of course, this kills any resale value and looks like crap, but if you're going to slim cases it wouldn't really matter as slim cases don't even really have a spine (or one large enough to where you could see what the movie is just by looking at the spine)

Put all your stuff in a case for CDs, like those flipbook thingies. Better to put all the discs together than mutilate your cases.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Put all your stuff in a case for CDs, like those flipbook thingies. Better to put all the discs together than mutilate your cases.[/quote]

Exactly. This is what I do with all my games, makes it really convenient and when I go somewhere I can easily grab all my games with me.

bread's done
Back