D-Link DGL-3420 Wireless Gaming Adapter $46.99 shipped at buy.com

The xbox adapter sucks. I have one collecting dust on my shelf if anyone wants it. But it has a lot of trouble with network recognition and it requires a ridiculous amount of power cycling just to get it to work correctly.

[quote name='Destromas']The xbox adapter sucks. I have one collecting dust on my shelf if anyone wants it. But it has a lot of trouble with network recognition and it requires a ridiculous amount of power cycling just to get it to work correctly.[/quote]

I'll take you up on that offer if you were serious... I don't have ANY network adapter for my 360.

I'll cover shipping! :D

PM ME!

[quote name='Destromas']The xbox adapter sucks. I have one collecting dust on my shelf if anyone wants it. But it has a lot of trouble with network recognition and it requires a ridiculous amount of power cycling just to get it to work correctly.[/quote]

I got the original xbox adapater and also kept having problems with it recognizing my network and found that I kept having to troubleshoot each time I restarted the console in order to get it to work. And when it did work, the connection was lousy.

After a couple weeks I just sent it back to Amazon and decided to stick with my ghetto "ethernet cord connected to my computer utilizing its wireless" technique. It may look a little ugly, but it's definitely reliable.

I had the microsoft xbox adapter and used it for a couple of months and it worked fine for me. Gave it to my cousin who had no option but to go wireless. I only used mine for different room.

My son's been using one for over a year, no problems

[quote name='fshaia']My son's been using one for over a year, no problems[/quote] Mine's been in service for over 3 years, no issues.

[quote name='klwillis45']Mine's been in service for over 3 years, no issues.[/QUOTE]

over 3 years here as well. zero issues.

[quote name='TypeSH']over 3 years here as well. zero issues.[/quote]

when i googled the issue, i found that most people had positive experiences with it, but there were some that kept having the same issue that i did. same thing on the amazon product page.

maybe it was just a defective unit. who knows.

bread's done
Back