d skins alternative

strizay

CAG Newbie
I'm looking for disk protectors like d skins, but the reviews of d skins say they aren't good or they don't work. is there an alternative that you guys would recommend? thanks

[quote name='strizay']I'm looking for disk protectors like d skins, but the reviews of d skins say they aren't good or they don't work. is there an alternative that you guys would recommend? thanks [/QUOTE]
I thought this was going to be a thread about jimmy hats.

Do you have small children handling your discs? Because outside of that I can't really see why you would need something like this as it really isn't that hard to not damage a disc. And even in the event that you do have small children I would hope that as a parent you would both monitor your child and teach them to take care of their belongings.

yeah, I do. my son is 7 and he is the main PS3 gamer of my house. I always tell him to get me whenever he wants to change games, but sometimes he does it on his own.

Thanks for responding to my post, but once again, wrong answer.

can't someone just suggest what I need or just tell me that there is nothing better than the d skin. I am referring to the video for psjailbreak in case anyone is wondering what I am talking about. In the video he has protective covers on his PS3 disks.

Have you actually had a PS3 game get scratched yet? I've heard the BDs have a more resistant surface than CDs/DVDs, and if he just accidentally touches the bottom you can easily clean the smudge with a lint free cleaning cloth. As far as protective covers d skins are the only ones I've heard of.

not really scratches ... yet. but his sticky little fingers get prints all over the disk. sometimes the prints have chocolate or juice. I just figured with a protectant cover, he could change the disks by himself without having to wait for me. I'm still at work sometimes whenever he gets back from school.

bread's done
Back