D2D 75% off all rockstar games

Very cool, I've been hoping to nab a cheap copy of Bully.

Forgive me if it's a dumb question, but is it possible to transfer/activate on Steam with D2D? Or, as kind of a direct competitor and all, do they make sure you can't do that?

[quote name='bugeeker']Very cool, I've been hoping to nab a cheap copy of Bully.

Forgive me if it's a dumb question, but is it possible to transfer/activate on Steam with D2D? Or, as kind of a direct competitor and all, do they make sure you can't do that?[/QUOTE]

Nope, none of these are Steamworks titles.

Anyone have any kind words for the PC version of Bully? I've heard some good, some bad about it.

Also, I've already beaten GTA4 on 360. Will I be missing anything if I only get the episodes? Or does everything 4 has (outside of the story missions), the episodes have?

[quote name='M4TTEO']You need GTA4 to play the episodes on console, not sure how they work on PC tho.[/QUOTE]

Not with the standalone EFLC.

Anyone have a referral code they want me to use? Otherwise, I'll just use my own

Yes, if you have GTAIV on Steam, or don't have it at all on PC but played the base game on consoles, you need to get the Episodes from Liberty City to play the lost and the damned and ballad of Gay Tony.

Thats a pretty good deal for the gtaIV complete.

No, I don't think you will be missing anything if you just get EFLC on PC if you have beaten GTAIV on 360. The only thing would be another set of achievements for playing the base game again on PC.

I bought Bully on Steam a few months ago. I have not played much of it (I played through it a few years ago on the 360) but I would say make sure you have a controller. I have heard about a lot of glitches but I played through a few missions without any issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I played through Bully on Windows 7 (64-bit). The game runs very nicely, no crashes or anything like that. (The latest patch must be applied.) There's some odd clipping, but that's covered up completely by Anti-Aliasing. Once it's on, though, the game looks and plays great. I do agree, though, a 360 controller is best since the game has optional 360 button prompts built in.

Overall, it was a fun experience; Bully on the PC is a good play.

bread's done
Back