D2D: Command and Conquer 4 - $5

Don't waste your money on this turd, it is horrible. Also unless it changed, this has always on DRM, cause of the way they inter grated SP and MP gameplay iirc

Bad game is bad

Pfff I doubt its that bad, no game that I know of has ever deserved a 0, it would have to be a title screen and then nothing to get that. However, that being said, it strays pretty far out of the C&C usual and not really designed to be played by one person, yet multiplayers not that great either. So its pretty low.

Joker... this game is bad.... it looks bad.. plays bad.. smells bad.. then the always on DRM bugs alot of people.. cant even play it if you dont have a internet connection.

The units are too big, you cant zoom out far enough, The maps are super small. The list go's on.. i played about half way through the game and 100% regret spending 8$ on it.

Whelp, again I point out I don't think the game is good, I just think that people who gvie a game a score of 0 (ie those reviews) is utter nonesense. I've played some pretty horrid games and I have never considered a game a "0". That does not mean that I think people should buy it.

As someone who paid like $60 for the PC collector's edition, for the love of god, avoid this POS. This is the worst command and conquer game out there, and I LOVED Renegade and all the other games and spin offs. The DRM is nuts, but beyond that, the game is completely terrible and not fun. They should have just killed this one. I forced myself to play through the NOD campaign for the story and have yet to go back for the GDI story.

Never mind. :)

Still a crap game though. The only reason I bought it was because I love the series and "needed" to have every game.... that's the ONLY REASON.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back