D2D: Fallout 3 GOTY $9.85 [PC]

[quote name='Isurus']The exe doesnt support most mods cuz its their own encrypted version[/QUOTE]

Well that just puts a damper on my party. I was going to jump on this since Steam disappointed me and didn't throw it up with their Fallout "franichise sale."

Now do I buy this, or hold out for Steam coming through and knocking it down to the $10 range as part of a daily?

EDIT: I just did some quick Google searches and it appears that D2D may have changed their file formats and the Fallout 3 mods are now compatible? Can anyone please comment if you have Fallout 3 on D2D?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the clarification guys. I don't have any interest in the mods at this point in time, but that might not be the case down the road. Couldn't pass at this price point.

[quote name='MysterD']Does D2D's version here contain D2D's DRM?
Or just the G4WL DRM?
Securom DRM?
Or what?[/QUOTE]

Just a unique key code as far as I can see....

Fallout 3 goty from d2d works fine with mods, I have it from d2d and have modded the game with several mods and have had no problems

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Regular mods work fine, FOSE which is required by many intricate mods is not.[/QUOTE]

FOSE works fine

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']I won't argue if it works for you, but the dev states on his site:

http://fose.silverlock.org/[/QUOTE]

Yeah Im assuming it must have been when Fallout 3 originally came out. D2D looks like it patched out the encryptiion when the DLC came out...

bread's done
Back