D2D Ubisoft Games 50% off: FC2 + DLC $17.99, Assassin's Creed $10

Kurina

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not sure how the D2D system is as I have never bought from there, but wanted to post these up in case anyone was after one of these.

Promotional Page

Individual Game Pages:

Far Cry 2 + Fortune Pack DLC - $17.50
Call of Juarez - $4.95
The Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold - $19.95
IL2 Sturmovik 1946 - $4.95
Assassin's Creed - $9.95
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 - $9.95
Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific - $9.95

Since we are cheapass gamers though, you can also purchase Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific from NewEgg for $7.99 with free shipping. If you are a fan of boxes, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 can be purchased with free shipping from NewEgg as well for the same price as D2D.

That's actually a pretty good deal. Far Cry 2 is kinda like Stalker in that it isn't a fun game by any means, but manages to provide a lot of atmosphere and enough stuff to look at to be impressive.

Dang, I'm tempted to get some of these but I'm still looking around for cheap PC games. I just built up a MONSTER gaming rig, and I need some games to put it to the test.

Yeah, STALKER is a great game (especially with the Oblivion Lost mod). I don't what RollingSkull is talking about.

Just as a quick heads up for anyone who is interested, some Targets have Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for $4.99 right now on clearance.

Does anyone know what kind of DRM (if any) games from D2D have?

Oh, and I agree that Stalker is a great game as well. :)

i got far cry 2 when it was $15 on steam a few weeks ago, it would be so much more fun if enemies didn't respawn- or at least not so quickly.

[quote name='vherub']i got far cry 2 when it was $15 on steam a few weeks ago, it would be so much more fun if enemies didn't respawn- or at least not so quickly.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but it's still fun.

If I buy the DLC from D2D, will it work with the Steam FC2?

EDIT: Fortunes pack is not on sale by itself. Lame.

bread's done
Back