Dabamus is in trading time out. If you have an open trade with him - send PM to Pooky

Actually, if you could just gift Railworks to me on Steam, I could just trade it for that. (since railworks is on sale for $6 today only)

[quote name='dabamus']Do you have a list that I could peruse?

EDIT: yes, never been opened/read.[/QUOTE] Only thing I have is a code for DLC Dead Space Ignition. And a few copies of GOW 3 PS3. Id prob just paypal you for it

I did say I would get in touch with you this week regarding the guide.... Lets put that off until after Christmas. I got sick over the weekend and missed 2 days of work cuz of it and yeah...

I still want it though. I will contact you Monday or Tuesday :)

You serious? You leave me neutral feedback when I shipped your items and payed you promptly. Yet you can't get peoples packages out because your car is down. Thats a bullshit excuse. You have all this money to grab bundles of guides and games yet you can't offer a friend some gas money to get to the post office or use your legs and walk. Don't lower my feedback because your mad I gave you a negative you deserved.

EDIT: Thats the second neutral feedback actually since the mods deleted the first one.

Where's my stuff?? It has been 2 months and 1 week since I paid. Just because you received a Trading Time-out doesn't mean you can abandon your own thread.

bread's done
Back