Daily Giveaway @ Freebers.com

freebers

CAGiversary!
DAILY GIVEAWAY ITEM: Blue iPod Touch

Today Freebers is giving away the above item. Visit Freebers.com and enter the daily giveaway to enter for a chance to win.
(Note: You will need a free twitter account to enter)

Basic Eligibility: Be 18 years of age or older (or have your parent/guardian's permission to enter), and be a resident of the United States.

ENTER HERE: http://freebers.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
In 4 hours (midnight eastern time) we will be giving away The Sims 3 - Deluxe edition to one lucky giveaway entrant...

...more importantly, tomorrow we're giving away a 1600 Microsoft Point card. (valued at $19.99)

So if you want some free points, we're giving away 3 cards in the next 2 weeks or so. PLUS tons of other games as mentioned earlier. Some daily items are valued at $149.99.

(Legal Note: Microsoft has nothing to do with this particular giveaway)

It's kind of a bummer that it's more for twiitter people. I still can't bring myself to signing up there. But freebers look interesting and easy to do. Good luck!

We are officially giving away the 1600 point card today. Make sure to enter to win before the item switches to something else. :) Freebers.com

I don't really see how you can make enough through advertising to give away items daily, but I have nothing to lose by entering, so it's worth a shot :p

Most businesses do not start out profitable, and Freebers is no different. We have enough private funding to run the site for a year - so we'll see how it goes. :)

But yeah, there really is nothing to lose. Your privacy is guaranteed.

Only 2 hours left to enter for a chance to win the 1600 MS Point card.

After that, we have a brand new PC game valued at $49.99 coming up. So go ahead and register now on Freebers.com :)

Rock on.
I subscribed and will enter when the prize is something I'm interested in. Would have loved the 1600 MSP, but I was a tiny bit too late.

Cheers!

@crazyivan19
sounds good! tomorrow is not gaming-related, but if you like new release movies... you may enjoy.

i HIGHLY suggest visiting on the 15th no matter what your interests. Item is valued at $149.99.

Thanks for the kind words Alpha.

Make sure to spread the word to your friends, facebook is a great place to let others know about this. It's sunday now but I'll be shipping out the MS Points and the Civilization game tomorrow. I'll even post a video to help give the site even more credibility.

ALSO, if any one from CAG wins - please tell me in this thread! I really hope some of you guys (and gals) start to win.

This site looks promising, unfortunately my pc is crap so I can't enter to win Civ 5...but I'll be anxiously waiting for the next prize :).

[quote name='freebers']@Kulluminatii have a 360 at least? Got a few games coming up soon, plus more MS Points. :)[/QUOTE]

Yup, I've got a 360. I'm even more anxious now that you've mentioned games and more MS points are coming up, can't wait!

i have dead space 2 and COD Black Ops in my queue, and 2 more 1600 point cards.

NOW, that being said - what titles do you want to try and win? Post the name of the game AND the console you want it on in this thread. I'll review the thread and go out and buy the items, then add it to my queue of giveaway items. :)

POST POST POST. :D

[quote name='freebers']i have dead space 2 and COD Black Ops in my queue, and 2 more 1600 point cards.

NOW, that being said - what titles do you want to try and win? Post the name of the game AND the console you want it on in this thread. I'll review the thread and go out and buy the items, then add it to my queue of giveaway items. :)

POST POST POST. :D[/QUOTE]

Since you've asked, here are a few titles I wouldn't mind trying to get for the 360 :D.

Mass Effect 1
Mass Effect 2
Halo Reach
Split/Second
Bulletstorm
FIFA Soccer 11
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

I'd also recommend maybe putting up some peripherals in the future for each console. Stuff like controllers, headsets, etc, etc.

[quote name='freebers']ALSO, if any one from CAG wins - please tell me in this thread! I really hope some of you guys (and gals) start to win.[/QUOTE]
louiedog is a CAG. He just won Civilization V from you.

:( sad times Blade, haha but that's a good idea. I never thought about the convenience of using Steam to deliver products. I'll highly consider that as a delivery method.

[quote name='NoDAK']louiedog is a CAG. He just won Civilization V from you.[/QUOTE]

That is MORE than awesome. Looks like it was a good idea to start this thread to recruit CAG members on over to the site.

That being said, louiedog - when you get your copy of Civilization V, please take a pic of it and post it to this thread! I need to make sure people know this operation is legit as legit gets.

And any other CAG members who win, do the same thing, it will help freebers gain trust with at least the gaming community. :)

ALSO, thanks for posting game titles, anyone else want to post some? I need to know what people want to win.

I would be okay with digital media being sent through email.

If I had my say in prizes up for grabs, I would say Enslaved: Journey to the West for the PS3. I would like to own it, but at the same time I would like to not pay for it. And I'm sure plenty of people would want to snap up MvC3 for either system. I'm a PS3 guy, but either would work for me.

Also, I knew I recognized the name louiedog.

[quote name='freebers']

ALSO, thanks for posting game titles, anyone else want to post some? I need to know what people want to win.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget about the upcoming big portable releases. DQ6, 3rd Birthday, etc. Portable games are often forgotten :( Of course, the collector addict in me tells me that I'd love to see a Dead Space 2 CE (Amazon is the way to go) and Dead Space 2 CE.

If you are focusing primarily on the gaming community. I might also suggest the high quality artbooks like the Okami Official Complete Works or other non-traditional gaming items.

@dyeknom, the focus is on "General users" for now - but we do plan to branch off freebers into different channels ( gaming . freebers . com for example).

So, I'll stick to popular stuff that almost anyone would want to win in the gaming niche, but later on - we'll do pretty much everything. :)

[quote name='freebers']@dyeknom, the focus is on "General users" for now - but we do plan to branch off freebers into different channels ( gaming . freebers . com for example).

So, I'll stick to popular stuff that almost anyone would want to win in the gaming niche, but later on - we'll do pretty much everything. :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, just tryin' to help :p Might I suggest an iTunes giftcard? Pretty sure that would grab a lot of people given the number of iDevices out there :p

so this site is kind of like thegiveaway.com ? but a lil better because you only need to click the prize button once to tweet it and just wait and see if you win right?

I just sat down at my computer and saw my winning email and tweet. I came here to post that a CAG had won, but I see it's been discussed ;). I can't wait to get this. I'm a total Civ fan but I don't have Civ 5. Well, I guess I didn't have Civ 5 until now. Thanks again!

@louiedog haha hey man, glad to see that you won. I just shipped 2 packages (yours included) via USPS today. Be sure to check out the video on freebers.com

And, please post in here once you get the item, maybe take a pic too and upload it - i'm sure other CAG members will like to see that this operation is 100% legit.

@xDJNeLLieNeLL well, keep entering the Freebers daily giveaway. It is much easier to try and win now than it will be later. Odds are really good right now.

[quote name='freebers']@xDJNeLLieNeLL well, keep entering the Freebers daily giveaway. It is much easier to try and win now than it will be later. Odds are really good right now.[/QUOTE]True.

Heads up to everyone. Today is just a blu-ray (valued at $24.99) but TOMORROW'S item is valued at $149.99... I won't say what it is, but please make sure to register and try and win it, and definitely spread the word. Here is the hint on what it is: "Flip"

[quote name='wishmonster247']Ooooh! I know what it is! =D[/QUOTE]

I believe we're both thinking the same thing. "Mac Mackenzie's autograph" Mac Mackenzie is of course the host of Flip This House. I only know this by typing flip into google to make a stupid joke.

[quote name='ohram']I believe we're both thinking the same thing. "Mac Mackenzie's autograph" Mac Mackenzie is of course the host of Flip This House. I only know this by typing flip into google to make a stupid joke.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I was thinking something else different. ;)

[quote name='ohram']I believe we're both thinking the same thing. "Mac Mackenzie's autograph" Mac Mackenzie is of course the host of Flip This House. I only know this by typing flip into google to make a stupid joke.[/QUOTE]

What a weird reference. I never would have made the kinection.

If you win once, does that mean you can't win again for a certain amount of time or are there no restrictions to the amount of times you can win?

Thanks for the giveaways, OP.
As far as suggestions:
- I like Blu-Rays (maybe some collections, like the Matrix, Planet Earth, etc.)
- It might be a good idea to offer the game for the platform of the winner's choice, especially if you only ship once a week. Getting the platform should allow you to get the platform of choice prior to sending, and you make people having only one platform (like myself) happy :)
- points card cards
- new releases (right now: Mass Effect 2, LBP2, Bulletstorm, Marvel vs Capcom 3).
- accessories (controllers, headset, etc...)

Good luck with the site :bouncy:

re-editing my post for simplicity...

Enter once a day, every day. If you win every day for a week - that's fine. We use true randomization technology to ensure that it should be "mixed up" every round. But YES it is possible to win EVERY DAY. The odds are not with you on that one, but it IS possible. Haha. :)

ps... spread the word about freebers, giving away an item valued at $149.99 tomorrow...

Hey guys, todays giveaway is for the Flip Video Ultra HD 1 hour, valued at $149.99 - not gaming related, but still cool as hell.

[quote name='freebers']Today we're dishing out a 3 Month Netflix Card! Enter to win at freebers.com :)[/QUOTE]
Thanks man, awesome prizes.

So, this showed up today. Woohoo!

TIokI.jpg

Awesome. Congrats louiedog :)

Do you mind posting this also on the Freebers forums? Just start a new thread and upload the pic to freebers (i think we support uploads), if not, just link to the image.

Also, thanks for leaving a testimonial. I just approved it. :)

http://freebers.com/forums/forum/8-winners/

Also, we're giving away the Netflix card soon.. enter quick before midnight eastern time!

bread's done
Back