Damn Cat!

Naughty_Insomniac

CAGiversary!
What am I going to do with him? Fine, he wants to lay on me. First he has to turn around like 6 times before he's comfy. When he finally lays down... he starts doing the god damn kneading thing! And he's got nails! I tell him to stop, but he just looks at me, "duh". I grab his paws and say "No", I still get "duh".

Scratched up nipples are not fun! :twoguns:

I have a huge fat Black cat named Dean Martian and evernight when I'm laying in bed trying to sleep he comes up and does that kneading thing to me I call it making bread untill I fall asleep . I used to hate it and yell at him but now I just ignore him and go to sleep .

i have a 20 pound fat ass cat who does nothing, and a seven pound shit who does everything. likes to lay on top of my mouse (pc not real), or on my keyboard, while typing.

You think that's bad. My cat is absolutely in love with my room. Not my mom's, mine! So every single time I find him always curled up on my black chair or on my bed literally buried under piles of my blankets. so i can never sleep without him throwing a hissy fit and running away or not budging. or just climbing over everything i own and knocking things over. yeah.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']a seven pound shit who does everything. [/quote]

Well, I don't know what to say about energetic poo.

I'd name mine "Go Away"

That way when you let it roam around town, and people tell it to "go away" it would get all excited and want you to pet it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's obvious your cat doesn't speak English. Try Spanish and let us know how that works out.[/quote]
Spanish, huh? That might work. This is Miami afterall, a neighborhood just north of Cuba.

[quote name='RBM']The answer lies in a protective rubber mat for your chest, which you can wear comfortably under your shirt:

http://www.catgadgetsrus/products/prot-gear/just-kidding.html [/quote]
That rubber mat looks interesting, maybe I'll have to buy one.

[quote name='jdpimp']I'd name mine "Go Away"

That way when you let it roam around town, and people tell it to "go away" it would get all excited and want you to pet it.[/quote]
Steven Wright has a dog. He named it "Stay".

[quote name='video_gamer324']There's more than one way to skin a cat...[/quote]

more ways to skin a cat then they have lives. i had to go through a lot of cats to catalouge all of em.

OUR kitty is the sweetest little pastel calico you could ever want. Hubby D4rkewolfe found her at the barracks while he was checking on some of his Marines, and it just went up to him and rubbed against his legs real friendly like. He couldn't very well leave her there; the barracks Marines were known for abusing cats (or any other animals for that matter--anything that came close enough) by throwing rocks at them, or feeding effervescent to seagulls.

Anywho, he took her home to me because of that reason and the fact she reminded him of a dog, trailing at his heels everywhere. Even though I was awakened early in the morning, I was happy to see this cat. She was nice, she slept with me, but was skinny as a rail. All we had at that time was lunch meat, but oddly she barely touched it, but as soon as we brought home some dry cat food she was all over it.

Now she's at a nice weight, not bony anymore, and is the mellowest cat I've ever known. I have no idea what kind of upbringing she had before this (because we could tell she had to have been owned before) but no matter what you do to her, she will not scratch or bite...except in hubby's case, where he purposely gets her ire to attack his foot by rubbing it on her belly.

She always must be in the bathroom with us when we go in to use it, and rolls over in front of us wanting a pat or belly rub. Whenever I want to take a bath, she walks on the edge of the tub and drinks the water there, or after we take a shower (she never wants to drink the water out of her dish).

Hubby wanted to call her Missy, but oddly we stopped using it and just kept calling her Kitty. It seems to have stuck because she answers to it now.

I like her, to put it simply ^^

My ex girlfriend would get kicked off the computer at times when I was talking to her through IM because her cat would come up and sit on the keyboard.

We have four cats here. Two were strays that decided to stay here. Years ago, one of the cats that lives here ran away and was missing for 4 months. Then finally, a week before Christmas, we hear a meow in the kitchen (we had no other cats at the time). We thought we would never see him again, and somehow, he came back on his own. Pretty amazing.

We gave another one of the cats to my aunt, who lives 15 blocks away, and a week later, the cat found his way back here. So we decided to keep him.

Years ago, one of our old cats shit on my Super NES cords. That pissed me off. It was a pain in the ass cleaning those cords.

bread's done
Back