Damn. You ain't Jackie Chan man... (freaking moron)

[quote name='the_gloaming']That poor guy! Did he really break his neck?[/QUOTE]

Hard to say, but he proabably broke something doing that.

holy fuck I think I may have actually broke his neck!!

when it's all in slow motion and you seem him almost flip all the way around but his head hits the concrete and oooooooooooooouuuuuchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!1

Think of the medical bills..... but it's all worth it.... I mean, at least he made the.... well, you know.

And remember, Mr. Ryles was the one who broke his neck like the worthless twig that it was. :)

[quote name='the truth']And remember, Mr. Ryles was the one who broke his neck like the worthless twig that it was.[/quote]

Yes my neck was broken like a twig,but now it is the ULITAMTE METAL NECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='capitalist_mao']I'm curious why he felt it was a good idea to swing his legs so much when he grabbed on.[/QUOTE]

He didnt swing his legs that much, force did. He put too much umph in that jump. He really didn't need to jump off of anything to be able to grab onto the ledge. This is like if you jumped to grab a tree branch exhorting the same amount of force as he did. You will swing on a tree branch since its round. Being the ledge is square your hands won't conform while force is pushing you thus fall on your neck. That will teach him though.

Seriously no one has ever done that before. I've dont that a couple of times when I was a kid. Never fell on my neck though, usually the back. Al

[quote name='pimpinc333']He didnt swing his legs that much, force did. He put too much umph in that jump. He really didn't need to jump off of anything to be able to grab onto the ledge. This is like if you jumped to grab a tree branch exhorting the same amount of force as he did. You will swing on a tree branch since its round. Being the ledge is square your hands won't conform while force is pushing you thus fall on your neck. That will teach him though.

Seriously no one has ever done that before. I've dont that a couple of times when I was a kid. Never fell on my neck though, usually the back. Al[/QUOTE]
No one has jumped from a ledge to an overhang? I think you underestimate us. Force would make him swing, but he swung his legs extremely hard, which is why his legs flipped up over his head. Typically, when I jump from some ledge to an overhead, I try to keep swing to a minimum.

Force made him swing? Can you think of anything else that would make him swing? As far as I can tell, Force is the only thing that can make a body move.

what a lame fight! All that bullshit postering and wham turns into a slap fight.

r1s3n

[quote name='Blade']I did that once, and I didn't break my neck. Unless he's a total pussy, he's okay.

It doesn't compare to these.[/QUOTE]
I really could have done w/ out ever hearing that song again in my life, but thx for the link. Some of those we're hilarious.

[quote name='hobocorpses']I really could have done w/ out ever hearing that song again in my life, but thx for the link. Some of those we're hilarious.[/QUOTE]
Wtf, I was going to post the exact same thing about the song. I was really pissed to have to listen to that, but eventually my laughter over the bear mauling the chick drowned it out. And the stupid grape chick-turned-walrus was a great ending. Why are there no Academy Awards for this stuff?

bread's done
Back