Dance Central 3 Pre order $37.99 - Newegg

Just ordered this, came in to post if no one else did. $12 off, no tax... sweet deal on a game I was definitely getting.

[quote name='Darknuke']I skipped 2, so I'll def get 3. I want an actual version of this game that 2 ppl can play at once.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Dance Central 2 lets you have two people play at once.

Take code out of DC 2, trade in to Amazon for $20, buy this for a net $18 and keep all songs, good stuff. Thanks OP.

[quote name='azteg28']Take code out of DC 2, trade in to Amazon for $20, buy this for a net $18 and keep all songs, good stuff. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

does it cost extra to transfer the songs? i remember Rock Band 1 costs like $5 to transfer songs and only 2 songs cant be transferred.

Thanks much, OP! I already pre-ordered this before at $39.99 but $2 is $2. I love Dance Central games!

[quote name='azteg28']Take code out of DC 2, trade in to Amazon for $20, buy this for a net $18 and keep all songs, good stuff. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

DC2 has a code? Where?

[quote name='trunks982']does it cost extra to transfer the songs? i remember Rock Band 1 costs like $5 to transfer songs and only 2 songs cant be transferred.[/QUOTE]

It did for DC1->DC2, but they gave you a 240 point code in DC1 to help offset the cost.

Personally I'm not getting DC3 unless they improve the Break It Down mode. In both 1 and 2, there have been moves that I just could not get the game to accept, and I could not figure out what I was doing wrong. Becomes extremely aggravating when the only feedback the game gives you is, "No, that's not right." (Not a naturally talented individual when it comes to dancing.)

I just have a feeling DC3 will be on sale a lot with BF a month after release, like DC2 was constantly onsale for 24.99. Love the game but ill wait.

[quote name='FlipSide']I just have a feeling DC3 will be on sale a lot with BF a month after release, like DC2 was constantly onsale for 24.99. Love the game but ill wait.[/QUOTE]

Yep, after getting burned so quickly on DC2, I am definitely going to wait this time.

[quote name='Roll']Thanks much, OP! I already pre-ordered this before at $39.99 but $2 is $2. I love Dance Central games!

DC2 has a code? Where?[/QUOTE]

It's on the back of the manual.

[quote name='morrodox']It did for DC1->DC2, but they gave you a 240 point code in DC1 to help offset the cost.

Personally I'm not getting DC3 unless they improve the Break It Down mode. In both 1 and 2, there have been moves that I just could not get the game to accept, and I could not figure out what I was doing wrong. Becomes extremely aggravating when the only feedback the game gives you is, "No, that's not right." (Not a naturally talented individual when it comes to dancing.)[/QUOTE]

Break It Down way WAY improved in 2. You could record yourself and watch it next to the game's demonstration, which helped a lot. My favorite feature: if you go to Break It Down right after playing a song, it will automatically select the moves you had the most trouble with, and do a playlist of just them. That means that instead of breaking down the whole thing, I'd play, break it down, and play again. Less time, more fun, better results.

[quote name='mkelehan']Break It Down way WAY improved in 2. You could record yourself and watch it next to the game's demonstration, which helped a lot.[/QUOTE]

Not for me. Too many instances where I couldn't see any difference between the dancer and the way I was doing it.

What I'd like to see, though I doubt they'll implement it, is a set of static flashcards for each move, showing where your arms/legs/body should be on each beat. So I can dissect the moves piece by piece instead of trying to process it all at once while it's happening.

Again, complete non-dancer talking here.

[quote name='morrodox']Not for me. Too many instances where I couldn't see any difference between the dancer and the way I was doing it.

What I'd like to see, though I doubt they'll implement it, is a set of static flashcards for each move, showing where your arms/legs/body should be on each beat. So I can dissect the moves piece by piece instead of trying to process it all at once while it's happening.

Again, complete non-dancer talking here.[/QUOTE]

That's a good idea and I support it. We'll see if it's improved at all in DC3.

[quote name='morrodox']Not for me. Too many instances where I couldn't see any difference between the dancer and the way I was doing it.

Again, complete non-dancer talking here.[/QUOTE]

a lot of people I know think they're doing the move correctly but you record them and show them how they're doing it and then they feel sheepish afterward...

bread's done
Back