Dance Dance Revolution Supernova 2 $34.45 from FamilyVideo after coupon

chewster777

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
EDIT-Turns out the bundle mentioned below is actually just the game by itself. So I changed the thread title to reflect that. Ignore this thread unless you want a good deal on DDR S2 alone.

If only there was a familyvideo deals forum to put this in... Anyway I thought someone might want a good deal on the newest DDR game for the PS2. Family Video has the price of the DDR Supernova 2 game and bundle switched, so you can grab the bundle for the price of the game by itself. The bundle comes with one dance pad. Use the new member coupon and get it for $34.45 shipped or $36.45 if you use the returning member coupon.

$5 off new customers: NEWPGMEM
$3 off existing customers: NEWMEM3F

http://www.familyvideo.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=278456

EDIT- It looks like the UPC for this could be that of the game by itself, so you may want to hold off until someone gets their copy to see if it really is the bundle.

[quote name='Rihan']Is the new one any good? I can't seem to find any reviews anywhere.[/QUOTE]

I hated it. I've played all the US and JP console releases and I think this is the worst one by far. Songs are horrible....a lot of the ones they use have real erratic steps and just feel awkward to dance to. Unlock system sucks and doesn't get challenging until a couple hours in. Just generally a dull mix.

I'm interested to see how the JP version turns out though (is there one even planed?)

One thing of note is that, the UPC codes for the bundle is actually the UPC code for the game-only version. I'm not sure if this means anything, but it might be worth noting.

CDUniverse appears to have the same prices listed.

ordered last week, recieved a non-bundle version... you have officially been forewarned... contacting them on monday to prove order of the bundle... (thanks to my plethora of screenshots, and confirmation email)

Hottest Party is the superior game here.

Get SN2 if you REALLY like the songlist but that's the only thing it's going for. Many standby features and nuances have suddenly been erased/broken.

[quote name='oleskiier']ordered last week, recieved a non-bundle version... you have officially been forewarned... contacting them on monday to prove order of the bundle... (thanks to my plethora of screenshots, and confirmation email)[/quote]

I also received the non-bundle. I was happy that my order confirmation e-mail and my shipping confirmation e-mail both said "dance pad bundle". I was not happy when I didn't receive the bundle.:bomb: :bomb:

I still have my e-mails, but do you think you could send me those screenshots just in case I run into some problems?

bread's done
Back