Dancing Evangelion Mecha does Napoleon Dynamite

poisonedpawn45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Guy does a stop motion animation of an evangelion mecha doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZctwwESCkQ4[/MEDIA]

[quote name='poisonedpawn45']Guy does a stop motion animation of an evangelion mecha doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZctwwESCkQ4[/quote]

That was no where near the napoleon dynamite dance. Have you even seen the dance?

Without actually doing the real dance this just becomes 1 of 8 million stop animation clips....only this is has a dumbass toy and shitty music.

[quote name='Soodmeg']That was no where near the napoleon dynamite dance. Have you even seen the dance?

Without actually doing the real dance this just becomes 1 of 8 million stop animation clips....only this is has a dumbass toy and shitty music.[/quote]

This short video was more enjoyable, for me, than the overpraised, full-length monstrosity known as Napoleon Dynamite. :drool:

[quote name='Soodmeg']That was no where near the napoleon dynamite dance. Have you even seen the dance?

Without actually doing the real dance this just becomes 1 of 8 million stop animation clips....only this is has a dumbass toy and shitty music.[/quote]I'm guessing you don't like Robot Chicken.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm guessing you don't like Robot Chicken.[/quote]

Its alright. But that wasnt funny...it was just stop animation of a toy dancing.

The only thing that warranted a look was the napoleon dance. If it was titled stop animation of toy dancing I wouldnt have even clicked.

The dance is a traditional Japanese fisherman's song and dance, "Soran Bushi," that's often performed at Japanese festivals. No relation to Napoleon Dynamite whatsoever.

[quote name='poisonedpawn45']Guy does a stop motion animation of an evangelion mecha doing the Napoleon Dynamite dance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZctwwESCkQ4[/quote]

That was no where near the napoleon dynamite dance. Have you even seen the dance?

Without actually doing the real dance this just becomes 1 of 8 million stop animation clips....only this is has a dumbass toy and shitty music.

Without actually doing the real dance this just becomes 1 of 8 million stop animation clips....only this is has a dumbass toy and shitty music.[/quote]

This short video was more enjoyable, for me, than the overpraised, full-length monstrosity known as Napoleon Dynamite. :drool:

Without actually doing the real dance this just becomes 1 of 8 million stop animation clips....only this is has a dumbass toy and shitty music.[/quote]I'm guessing you don't like Robot Chicken.

[quote name='JolietJake']I'm guessing you don't like Robot Chicken.[/quote]

Its alright. But that wasnt funny...it was just stop animation of a toy dancing.

The only thing that warranted a look was the napoleon dance. If it was titled stop animation of toy dancing I wouldnt have even clicked.

The dance is a traditional Japanese fisherman's song and dance, "Soran Bushi," that's often performed at Japanese festivals. No relation to Napoleon Dynamite whatsoever.

bread's done
Back