Dane Cook... VERY funny guy..

Cracka

CAG Newbie
anybody seen this site? http://www.danecook.com/

when you go to the site, it automatically plays audio of him doing standup, you dont have to click anything. you gotta hear this guy lmao. Quite possibly one of the funniest guys i've ever heard.

i think there may be like 12 audio clips, each is like.. 1 min long at the most.. lol just take 12 minutes out of your web browsing time and listen to this guy.

If you take the time to listen, post your comments on it.

i didnt click on the link but ive seen some of his standups on comedy central. i hate this man. i dont think he is funny at all. just really loud and annoying. if you want good standup watch dave chapelles hbo special killing em softly.

for all of you who dont find him funny, listen to the audio on the site ..for me.. lol.. i die out laughing everytime i hear any of the audio clips.. also i'd like to say that alot of the clips are of him doing standup, but i havent heard him do these jokes on tv before.. so even if you do like him and have seen him on tv, check out the audio clips. More than likely you havent heard alot of these.

Buy his CD 'Harmful if Swallowed'. You will be doing yourself and your friends a favor. I saw him live not too long ago and he's extremely funny, moreso in person due to his antics and even moreso when he hasn't been 'comedy centralized' (hence, buy his CD). His CD is pure genius, especially if you're a sarcastic un PC bastard :)

This guy is damn funny. The part about the pickles kills (especially if you see the longer version of it..not just the 1 minute audio). I'll be planning an order once I get paid.

hes a funny f*cker...i actually saw him live at the laugh factory here in la about a year ago...i remeber he was talking about how obssessed he was with gta vice city. he would be driving around la and just get an urge to run people over....

I also got his CD "Harmful if Swallowed." He's my second favorite comedian next to Lewis Black.

Anyone heard Dane Cook's "Bonus Track" on his CD about waking up late for work? That was great.

[quote name='moiety']He came to my campus a couple months ago. Tickets sold out like the first day.[/quote]

chapelle came to our campus and tickets sold out in 3 hours

People waited in line starting at like 4 in the morning. I thought that was crazy, plus I was at my parent's due to having been in a bad wreck the week tickets went on sale.

I did see the tour bus at a gas station going back to school, but no Chapelle

bread's done
Back