Dan's Saikyo Dojo: Fighter Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
the char chreation is going to blow the roof... and pretty much every other aspect is going to kick so much ass that I have a firm beleif this game will score at least above 9.5, if not a perfect 10, on most reviews. great stuff namco :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']the char chreation is going to blow the roof... and pretty much every other aspect is going to kick so much ass that I have a firm beleif this game will score at least above 9.5, if not a perfect 10, on most reviews. great stuff namco :)[/QUOTE]

If it gets a 10, then the reviewer needs to shoot themself.

[quote name='The VGM']If it gets a 10, then the reviewer needs to shoot themself.[/QUOTE]

Stop being a douche.

There are more screens if you actually click one of them. There's also a lot of new info at http://www.soulcalibur3.us/

EDIT: Jesus Christ, there are a LOT of new characters.

[quote name='evanft']Stop being a douche.

There are more screens if you actually click one of them. There's also a lot of new info at http://www.soulcalibur3.us/

EDIT: Jesus Christ, there are a LOT of new characters.[/QUOTE]

I'm a douche because I realize the game doesn't deserve a 10?

Did Namco pay you to be their bitch, or are you doing it free of charge?

just because SC3 has a bunch of bells and whistles doesnt make it any different from SC2.

where the hell is that SF4 anoucnement?

[quote name='2poor']just because SC3 has a bunch of bells and whistles doesnt make it any different from SC2.

where the hell is that SF4 anoucnement?[/QUOTE]

sadly it wasn't announced :cry:
capcom announced a fist of the north star fighting game instead. that's all the info i know.

also i agree with 2poor about SC3. all those playable characters sounds fun, but i'll hold judgement until i play the game

a freakin fist of north star game?! that anime is fucken OLD. no one knows what fist of north star is. SF4 would sell way more because of the huge fan base.

VGM-- Thanks for trolling my auction thread, you fuckstick. I've got a great place for you, you'll find alot of your type there. It's a perfect fit:
http://www.gamefaqs.com

[quote name='2poor']a freakin fist of north star game?! that anime is fucken OLD. no one knows what fist of north star is. [/QUOTE]

That's because they're already dead.

[quote name='2poor']... capcom has screwed over its customers once again.[/QUOTE]

I heard all hope is not lost, they're supposed to show something at the TGS, or at least that's what someone said on SRK.

[quote name='gigan54']heh, i just realized that mai won't be appearing in KOF XI. that's the first time that's happened[/QUOTE]

Good. They need to take out the shitty characters. Actually, if they did that, the game would have around 5 fighters.

[quote name='gigan54']dude...jenet :drool:[/QUOTE]

I need to hear "Me Bouncy!" and watch the hypnotic chest or else I lose my attention span in Kof games :lol:

[quote name='Purple Flames']All I know is that they're bringin Duck King back, and that alright by me.

I wish they'd hurry up and give Iori a new outfit tho =\[/QUOTE]

did you not see gay iori in maximum impact?

fuck Iori getting a clothing change, Benimaru needs one more. He's a good ass character, but everytime I pick him I feel dirty.

Last post for me for the night, so rejoice scrubs.

Let me say this: NO ONE CAN ARGUE, MORTAL KOMBAT IS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME MOVIE EVER, AND THE BEST VIDEO GAME MOVIE EVER. No not the shitty 2nd one.

[quote name='The VGM']Forget SF4, we need SFA4. There needs to be an Evil Dan and a MvC2 size roster.[/QUOTE]
a sfa4 would be most welcome, but a 50+ character roster seems huge! how can you possibly have that many characters without having some characters be almost identical to others(if not from the alpha series, then from 3) i can see andre being a hugo clone. and haggar being an alex clone, but that's about all i can think of

[quote name='Purple Flames']That game doesn't exist to me.[/QUOTE]

LOL.
sad that theyre making a second one.

[quote name='The VGM']
Let me say this: NO ONE CAN ARGUE, MORTAL KOMBAT IS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME MOVIE EVER, AND THE BEST VIDEO GAME MOVIE EVER. No not the shitty 2nd one.[/QUOTE]

that's not saying much.

i think MI is a decent introduction to the 3d realm for KOF. the game is broken like a 1st generation ps2, but at least that gave it a go. i hope that snk learns from their mistakes and create a better MI2.

[quote name='The VGM']Let me say this: NO ONE CAN ARGUE, MORTAL KOMBAT IS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME MOVIE EVER, AND THE BEST VIDEO GAME MOVIE EVER. No not the shitty 2nd one.[/QUOTE]

And it's still horrible. :lol:

[quote name='MarkMan']Soul Calibur III is shaping up good... I really wish it was coming out in the arcades though...[/QUOTE]

I really wish it was coming to gamecube ...

[quote name='MarkMan']Soul Calibur III is shaping up good... I really wish it was coming out in the arcades though...[/QUOTE]

in a way, it's probably more financially a wise decision for namco to release it on console, since the expensise for a dvd case+ manual + disc are pretty cheap compared to something you need to hook up to an arcade cabinet.

[quote name='The VGM']Let me say this: NO ONE CAN ARGUE, MORTAL KOMBAT IS THE BEST FIGHTING GAME MOVIE EVER, AND THE BEST VIDEO GAME MOVIE EVER. No not the shitty 2nd one.[/QUOTE]

The best ones are Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture and Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.

The first MK movie was good but it was just an Enter the Dragon clone.

[quote name='The VGM']Mr. one post every ten pages! Thanks for the imput, you can fuck off now[/QUOTE]

Eat it, dude. Just b/c I don't post all the time doesn't mean my posts aren't valid, Mr. Just Registered A Few Months Ago And Thinks He Runs the Board

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The best ones are Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture and Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.[/QUOTE]
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Mines teh best so far. screw pink, just go straight for the rainbow

[quote name='GuilewasNK']The best ones are Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture and Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.

The first MK movie was good but it was just an Enter the Dragon clone.[/QUOTE]

fuck outta here with that anime shit. Those weren't even that good.

don't forget the Japanese uncut SF 2 animated movie one, there was blood, CHun-li scene and AKuma made a short cameo during Ryu's travel scene. ;)

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture....

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800371867

User ratings A-
---------------

Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800378897

User Ratings A-
---------------------

Mortal Kombat

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1800372697

User Ratings B-[/QUOTE]

Ok, so anime nerds love yahoo. Your point?

Cao Pi, you're proally around 18, so you can stfu with your 3 posts in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back