Dan's Saikyo Dojo: Fighter Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Apossum']:lol: I actually like T5's "physics" better...they just kinda jiggle, instead of bouncing like basketballs.

And DoA is so cheap on Very Hard....no matter what you do, you get countered like madness.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to high-level DoA gameplay =P

[quote name='Apossum']:lol: I actually like T5's "physics" better...they just kinda jiggle, instead of bouncing like basketballs.
[/QUOTE]

agreed... plus Nina has a very nice ass/rack

Soul Calibur also has some nice ass jiggle :)

actually, to it's credit, doa did officially start the whole "boob physics" boom that's still going on today in 3D games. I like it alot (in more ways than one), but I think Namco has gotten it down to an art form, and Team Ninja/Tecmo has just kept messing with the physics too much... it was great in DOA2, but in DOA3 there was really not as much. Some of the most interesting physics I've scene has been in rumble roses, it's almost like a jello bounce mixed with too much water... :lol: jeeze, I like this part of games too much... sad

[quote name='evanft']
VGM.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That shit's hilarious!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Soul Calibur also has some nice ass jiggle :)[/QUOTE]

If it jiggles, it's not nice.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']actually, to it's credit, doa did officially start the whole "boob physics" boom that's still going on today in 3D games. I like it alot (in more ways than one), but I think Namco has gotten it down to an art form, and Team Ninja/Tecmo has just kept messing with the physics too much... it was great in DOA2, but in DOA3 there was really not as much. Some of the most interesting physics I've scene has been in rumble roses, it's almost like a jello bounce mixed with too much water... :lol: jeeze, I like this part of games too much... sad[/QUOTE]

Wow, you must suck at all these games ... sounds like you'd be too distracted to do much of anything. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If it jiggles, it's not nice.

Wow, you must suck at all these games ... sounds like you'd be too distracted to do much of anything. :lol:[/QUOTE]

actually I am better at those games... i guess it's the testosterone :)

You act as if we're going to banish you from cheap ass gamer and leave you drowning in a river somewhere. If you want the game, just buy it...I'm usually a CAG, but there are times when I must have a game, no matter what the price (Half-Life 2, for example).

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']In case it hasnt been mentioned, the Novembe issue of OPM has a playable demo of Soul Calibur 3.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying the demo should hold us out until the first price drop? :lol:

Originally Posted by RelentlessRolento
actually, to it's credit, doa did officially start the whole "boob physics" boom that's still going on today in 3D games. I like it alot (in more ways than one), but I think Namco has gotten it down to an art form, and Team Ninja/Tecmo has just kept messing with the physics too much... it was great in DOA2, but in DOA3 there was really not as much. Some of the most interesting physics I've scene has been in rumble roses, it's almost like a jello bounce mixed with too much water... jeeze, I like this part of games too much... sad

I smell a wikipedia entry! (seriously--somethings just NEED to be documented :lol:) Doa2:Ultimate actually has pretty shitty boob physics-- they look like pulsating globules, rather than jiggly milk bags--kinda like in DoA 1.

[quote name='Purple Flames']Welcome to high-level DoA gameplay =P[/QUOTE]

:lol: Very well done!

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Are you saying the demo should hold us out until the first price drop? :lol:[/QUOTE]

nah, but the demo, when they figure out how to gameshark it properly, should become marginally useful for training with the 2 or 3 characters that are actually selectable.

[quote name='The VGM'] HOLY SNAPZ!!

After years of trying, I was finally able to suck my own wee-wee today! It felt REALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY good. It tasted kinda nasty, especially when I finished, but I swallowed like a big boy and went for another round. Everyone needs to try this. It's AMAZING. Way better than your hand. [/quote]

Wow! Congratulations, man! I've been trying to do that for a long time now, but I just can't seem to get it. The head is always just a few inches away from my tongue, and by the time I get close, my neck and back start hurting like hell. I think my huge gut might be hindering things, so I've started myself on a diet in an attempt to remedy the situation. Wish me luck!

I watched the anime Street Fighter Alpha Movie earlier today. I haven't seen it since it came out many years ago, so I kinda forgot what it was about. And for that I'm thankful because what a crappy story. Just because the video game has a boring story doesn't mean the anime has to. The actual animation was "hoo hum" nothing special. The only cool thing was Zangeif's fight, that was cool man, and Dan getting his ass kicked, TWICE!

But if anyone is familiar with the movie, did you notice all the Chun Li waist shots? There must have been like 20 shots of her big ol' hips. I just hope the new SF anime isn't crap like this one. One of the worst anime's ever.

Rodimus, did you just see evanft admitted that

A) he's fat
B) he's being trying to suck his own dick for a long time.

How the fuck can you talk about a movie when he just said some shit like that.

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I watched the anime Street Fighter Alpha Movie earlier today. I haven't seen it since it came out many years ago, so I kinda forgot what it was about. And for that I'm thankful because what a crappy story. Just because the video game has a boring story doesn't mean the anime has to. The actual animation was "hoo hum" nothing special. The only cool thing was Zangeif's fight, that was cool man, and Dan getting his ass kicked, TWICE!

But if anyone is familiar with the movie, did you notice all the Chun Li waist shots? There must have been like 20 shots of her big ol' hips. I just hope the new SF anime isn't crap like this one. One of the worst anime's ever.[/QUOTE]

isnt the new street fighter like street fighter alpha generations or something like that?

[quote name='The VGM']Rodimus, did you just see evanft admitted that

A) he's fat
B) he's being trying to suck his own dick for a long time.

How the fuck can you talk about a movie when he just said some shit like that.[/QUOTE]

A) Cause I didn't read it.

B) What I wrote was true and requires repeating.

[quote name='2poor']isnt the new street fighter like street fighter alpha generations or something like that?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Generations. Also KOF got that new anime, but it's being made by Production I.G.

[quote name='evanft']Wow! Congratulations, man! I've been trying to do that for a long time now, but I just can't seem to get it. The head is always just a few inches away from my tongue, and by the time I get close, my neck and back start hurting like hell. I think my huge gut might be hindering things, so I've started myself on a diet in an attempt to remedy the situation. Wish me luck![/QUOTE]

LOL. :rofl:
That was so funny that I'm crying :D :cry:
Please evanft, for the good of the nation, keep editing The VGM's post for my enjoyment :D

OMG please do not watch Street Fighter Alpha Generations when it comes out on DVD next month, its horrid.

It made its debut at EVO2005 this year and was boo'd at and laughed upon... heard the Manga Ent. rep was pissed lol.

[quote name='MarkMan']OMG please do not watch Street Fighter Alpha Generations when it comes out on DVD next month, its horrid.

It made its debut at EVO2005 this year and was boo'd at and laughed upon... heard the Manga Ent. rep was pissed lol.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

that made my night. thanks MM

[quote name='MarkMan']OMG please do not watch Street Fighter Alpha Generations when it comes out on DVD next month, its horrid.

It made its debut at EVO2005 this year and was boo'd at and laughed upon... heard the Manga Ent. rep was pissed lol.[/QUOTE]

Why would they be pissed? They had to know it was shit when they showed up with it, right? :lol:

[quote name='Rodimus Donut']I watched the anime Street Fighter Alpha Movie earlier today. I haven't seen it since it came out many years ago, so I kinda forgot what it was about. And for that I'm thankful because what a crappy story. Just because the video game has a boring story doesn't mean the anime has to. The actual animation was "hoo hum" nothing special. The only cool thing was Zangeif's fight, that was cool man, and Dan getting his ass kicked, TWICE!

But if anyone is familiar with the movie, did you notice all the Chun Li waist shots? There must have been like 20 shots of her big ol' hips. I just hope the new SF anime isn't crap like this one. One of the worst anime's ever.[/QUOTE]

the best thing you can do to get a pretty damn good street fighter story that is very true to the series is by picking up the Street Fighter comics done by UDON... if you need a taste for them (as well as some other decent series... oh god! I need rival schools now!), go to http://www.capcomcomics.com/

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']that thread is nice but needs more Mai...

maybe some Bao ;) (jk)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I'll try to post some more pics when I get off of work. It's a fun if meaningless topic. :)

Anyone played Cannon Spike-- that game with Cammy and Charle for the Dreamcast? I want it, but it's nowhere for less than $40 on the net.

[quote name='Apossum']Anyone played Cannon Spike-- that game with Cammy and Charle for the Dreamcast? I want it, but it's nowhere for less than $40 on the net.[/QUOTE]

I own a copy, but I have no idea where to get one cheap. Megaman and BB Hood (Bulleta) are also in the game as "kinda" hidden characters. A big armored guy named Arthur is in it, I guess it's supposed the Arthur from Goul's n' Ghosts.

[quote name='Apossum']Anyone played Cannon Spike-- that game with Cammy and Charle for the Dreamcast? I want it, but it's nowhere for less than $40 on the net.[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? You can get it free on the net.

[quote name='The VGM']Are you kidding? You can get it free on the net.[/QUOTE]

.....you got a pm

[quote name='GuilewasNK']I still can't believe Mai isn't going to be in the next installment.[/QUOTE]

You mean KOF XI?

[quote name='The VGM']If Terry doesn't fight like he did in FF MotW, someone at SNK will die by my hands.[/QUOTE]

you don't mind losing the rising tackle?

What do y'all think of parrying in CvS2? I think it sucks ass because it's too "loose"

[quote name='CaseyRyback']you don't mind losing the rising tackle?[/QUOTE]

I don't know what the fuck that is. Probably a move. No, I'd rather have a decent Terry over a shitty one with an extra move.

[quote name='The VGM']I don't know what the fuck that is. Probably a move. No, I'd rather have a decent Terry over a shitty one with an extra move.[/QUOTE]

you don't know what the "rising taco" is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back